• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

coolyfooly

Squire
3% which would = about a lvl 15 player in current system. No one really cared about the 3% in football every one went for the 5% daily prize, or ultimate couch. ive never had the daily prize double in that event either since 15% chance of getting prize +3% chance of doubling. so out of 100 tries u get 15 daily prizes which is 0.45% chance of that daily being doubled. Now if they started it with a 3% base + 0.2% per lvl I be fine with that kind of change as well.

Dessire

Regent
I have already asked this weeks ago and now I think that it is a good moment to ask again:

how many DS can a free to play player expect to get in this event? (a free to play player that complete the first half of the quests in the first day, that connects every day and is veeery active). thank you for your answers guys.

Sinitar

Regent
I have already asked this weeks ago and now I think that it is a good moment to ask again:

how many DS can a free to play player expect to get in this event? (a free to play player that complete the first half of the quests in the first day, that connects every day and is veeery active). thank you for your answers guys.
Don't surprised but the number is between 4 and 9 daily special from the field and between 2 and 5 from the tournament

Sinitar

Regent
3% which would = about a lvl 15 player in current system. No one really cared about the 3% in football every one went for the 5% daily prize, or ultimate couch. ive never had the daily prize double in that event either since 15% chance of getting prize +3% chance of doubling. so out of 100 tries u get 15 daily prizes which is 0.45% chance of that daily being doubled. Now if they started it with a 3% base + 0.2% per lvl I be fine with that kind of change as well.
Ehm? I had shot with ultimate coach and I got 2/3 times the chance of doubling

DeletedUser4421

I was disappointed with the Soccer Event. It should have been easier to win more Tracks; even after spending all of my given dia's on the Event, I only have 1 Track to add on the Hippodrome. I guess I will save it until Tracks are an antique :-/

I was disappointed with the Soccer Event. It should have been easier to win more Tracks; even after spending all of my given dia's on the Event, I only have 1 Track to add on the Hippodrome. I guess I will save it until Tracks are an antique :-/
Is it because you weren't really sure how to play the event and missed out on opportunities or just the event itself?

DeletedUser7624

For whole event I had 11 dailies from training and 1 from tournament. No dias spend on drinks. Had double prize 3 times but never daily

Umbrathor

Baronet
I agree with assessment that buying player cards is a waste of diamonds, and that is bad. If I had bought them, I would feel completely cheated by Inno. If you spend diamonds at something it should have a significant effect. The players cards do not.

I had double prize once. Players were level 9-11. maybe some 12 at the end, but I used most drinks for the Colossus, and that was a few days before the end.

Bottom line is: the level of your team has no real effect for the matches or leagues, and too small an effect for the training / daily specials to be worth spending diamonds on.

Queen Amaria

Steward
I also had no opportunity to reach the full main building in this event. That was only possible with league successes and that was gambling. Despite a successful questline and optimal training steps, it didn't work. However, I found the daily prices nice. There were always attractive things for me here and I could hardly make up my mind. In summary, the event brought me more fighting power and that was good.

DeletedUser4421

Is it because you weren't really sure how to play the event and missed out on opportunities or just the event itself?
It did not help that the League standings were changed so late in the Event. It would have affected the way I played it.

Dessire

Regent
I can't decide what to do. somebody told me that you can earn between 4 and 9 DS. if I get 4 and I go for the 1fp track. that would mean that each side will give me 10 fp and 12 FP. with blue galaxy is 20 FP and 24 FP sometimes. in the case of 9. that would be 15 FP and 17 FP, with blue galaxy, 30 and 34 FP sometimes. while with 3% defense would be 24% in the case of 4 rewards and 54% in the case of 9. . . both options sounds good. . . now I wonder, how much is the difference between 300% of defense in attacking army, 324% and 354% of defense in guild battlegrounds?

DeletedUser10315

Could anyone please explain the chain ability to me? I've read that they give double production when connected to both main buildings, the left kne and the right one, does it mean it has to be touched by the two of them?

In this case you can only have one track that touches both of them, if you add more tracks they will touch each other and only the far left track will touch the left building and the far right track will touch the right building.

Or does it mean that as long as the tracks, all together, are connected to both buildings they give they bonuses to both buildings, meaning for example one FP to the left building and one FP to the right one.

I'd appreciate it if you could explain the whole chain concept in details. Thank you.

Arwaren

Squire
Could anyone please explain the chain ability to me? I've read that they give double production when connected to both main buildings, the left kne and the right one, does it mean it has to be touched by the two of them?

In this case you can only have one track that touches both of them, if you add more tracks they will touch each other and only the far left track will touch the left building and the far right track will touch the right building.

Or does it mean that as long as the tracks, all together, are connected to both buildings they give they bonuses to both buildings, meaning for example one FP to the left building and one FP to the right one.

I'd appreciate it if you could explain the whole chain concept in details. Thank you.
Yes if you put the Rousioi track between the Sphendone and Carceres it will give 3% to both of them for a combined 6%. If you add any other tracks between these buildings they will also be added to both sides. So if you had 3 Rousioi tracks between both buildings it would be 18%.

This mechanic works for all 3 of the tracks. So for the Leukoi one that gives forge points that will also be added to both the Sphendrone and Carceres.