• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
In the tournament window there are two numbers for each team:
* One with the "team" symbol - do I understand correctly, that this is the team strength?
* one with the "gold/silver/bronze" symbol, what does this number mean?

The team score is the total number of stars of your selected team in the tournament, Unselected team players d not count to the score.
The Gold/Silver/Bronze is your League score which is improved by playing matches,

On the player card, there are two numbers:
* one below, saying something like "1/2"
* one in the star on the top right

I guess, that one is the player strength, and one represents the boost for percentages for winning good items in the chest? Or do they mean something completely different? And which number represents which value?

Tooltips and more detailed description in the announcement would be nice, please.
To increase a player level (star) you need to collect a certain number of cards. If you see 1/2 you need 2 cards to increase the level and you have collected one so far.
The Star is the level of the player.

DeletedUser10244

How does the strong against / weak against work?
5 defenders vs 5 attackers should have an advantage on equal level, but what in mixed teams with 2 attackers, 2 Mids, 1 defender vs 2 defenders, 2 attackers and one midfield?
Is the advantage shown winning percentage?

And I have also 2 Sphendone

Julvs

Merchant
Looks fine, but ...for when an event with no added population? What about the unavoidable overpopulation? What about population as an option to choose or not?

DeletedUser

Before I make a bug report I just want to check weather it is a bug or not that I am on the tournament and the football arrow is asking me too click the tick to start a match when I only have three players prepared for the match out of a needed 5 for the tick to not be grey and I have 11 players but I can't add 2 more into my preparation for the match .

Is this a bug and if not how do I add in two more players.

VDani

Farmer
two words: please don't.
not in this form.

please don't be offended, i like the initiative that you want to do something new, it kinda worked with the st patrick's day event. but this is a huge miss. this event is too complicated and even repelling to new and unexperienced players, and just utter nonsense for experienced ones.

the rewards don't make any sense, two buildings that each have to be upgraded to level 6 for one to even start to think about building them, that's 12 kits of which 4 are obtainable by finishing the quests and one more by getting into bronze league, that means you have to get 7 more if you want complete buildings by crossing the field and that just doesn't seem likely. silver league is almost impossible for a regular player since winning matches and therefore moving up leagues is totally based on pure luck. any setup i tried, the chance of winning the matches stayed between 40 and 70 percent. you could upgrade your players as much as you like it will still be based on luck and luck only. and that's not right. the basic league system worked just fine, you played more, you got into a higher league. and giving 200 fp's, 1k goods, winnners plaza lvl2 and 2 selection goods of the global top1 (one single player!) is also nonsense. i mean whoever gets that place is already a huge diamond user who can buy anything (and everyone knows that so no normal player is even thinking about getting that place therefore it has no motivational value), so you're just giving them stuff that they would buy otherwise so you're robbing yourselves of a diamond purchase, and that's not even a good business decision imo. just being in the gold league is enough for everyone who is there already. the portraits are a good idea though, we would be playing for no1 only for that.
the middle chain pieces, the tracks are trash. they take up 4 squares, can only be placed in certain places, and give 3 goods, one fp, or 3% defense for attacking? that last one is 5 TIMES!!! worse than a lvl2 sentinel outpost. why would anyone build it? there is no point in even having that building in the game.

leveling up players doesn't make any sense either, they still have an impossibly low chance of doubling the rewards and since it's randomly chosen who will be on the field in training mode, also pure luck and that method just doesn't push anyone to collect players, why not just give us regular rewards instead of collectible cards? you basically made two events that are connected by the collecting of player cards, but those cards have an entirely different purpose in the two modes. if that's not disturbing enough, you can't choose if you want to collect them, which of them you want to collect, there is 15 of them and you don't know what's the difference. they give different rewards, sure, but it's still totally random what will appear on the field, so why would anyone care about that? when playing a match in tournament mode, they just lose all meaning as they are practically reduced to being blue, green, or red.

overall, you have two event currencies, basically two events (that are built around the collecting of your team and leveling up players, but noone understands why do we have to do that, since it virtually doesn't change anything), and once you figured these stuff out, you go and play tournament mode where you are introduced once again to three more values, 1. the little stars in the top right corner of player cards, 2. the number after the little team pic with three men, 3. the number with the golden, silver and bronze stars in front of them.
what the hell are those? how are they calculated? why do they matter? what the hell is happening in general?!

please remember that sometimes less is more, this is a great game for the tens and hundreds of thousands of your players, and we come here to play and relax, not to wrap our minds around something that doesn't make any sense and is overall pointless.
and also, you created a very complicated and sophisticated game 8 years ago, and even if many of us know all the peeks and perks to it, many don't, and we all play the game everyday, have our main cities and now even settlements to look after and think about, and the point of events should be to help us with going forward in the game and not to take our attention away from it.

CrashBoom

Legend
and give 3 goods, one fp, or 3% defense for attacking? that last one is 5 TIMES!!! worse than a lvl2 sentinel outpost. why would anyone build it? there is no point in even having that building in the game
actually they give 6 goods, 2 FP or 6%

because they give to 2 buildings

that are not the best buildings
but at least better than the cars for the train (because those needs 6 square and not 4)

The bonus of the stands aren't very clear. Is it mandatory to connect them to both the Sphendone and the Carceres or can we connect them to only one building? Does the Leukoi's stand give 2 FP when connected to both buildings and 1 FP when connected to one? Or zero?

Another question: is it important to choose the same players on the training field and for the matches? In other terms, is the player's level relevant on the training field?

Last edited:

VDani

Farmer

but at least better than the cars for the train (because those needs 6 square and not 4)

yeah you're right. sorry, my bad.
doesn't change much though.

Azertonn

Merchant

Even at those numbers one of the center tracks is horribly under powered.
6% Defense for Attacking on a 1x4??? Four Lvl. 2 Sentinel Towers fill the same space and give 16% defense to attacking troops.

The FP one is good. at 2 FP in a 1x4 it is on par with a level 2 SoK.

I dont track good efficiency so I can not comment on the third track piece.

I really want to be excited about this event, but they need to up the % on the Defense for Attacking troops to make it value added.

PS. First post ever!!! Woot Woot!

Azertonn

Merchant
where to start?????

to complicated, not intuitive, don't know who is designing events at the moment but they have way to much time on their hands to think up even more ways to turn players off

I dont mind the more complicated events. I find them a refreshing change. However, if you are making events take MORE effort then the rewards need to reflect that extra effort. We had no brainier events giving Crow's Nests, Asylums, and Olympic Treasures. While more demanding events are giving Celtic set and this?

The Lady Ann

Baronet
I really have not looked at the end prize stats, as I don't really play for the prizes just the new game play and this one................................a big fat thumbs down

and I was so looking forward to the buildings from the artwork, but won't tie myself in knots or buy diamonds for this

Azertonn

Merchant
This building will be the best building in the game... and there is nothing to compare with other buildings. If you think rousiol track is weak, don't build it

Best in game? based on what? Space efficiency-wise it will be no where near best in game. Please give me some data that shows otherwise I would love to see it.

I think they may have made the Lvl. 2 Sentinel tower too strong, now everything else with Defense for Attacking troops is weak on a relative scale.

Arwaren

Squire
Best in game? based on what? Space efficiency-wise it will be no where near best in game. Please give me some data that shows otherwise I would love to see it.

I think they may have made the Lvl. 2 Sentinel tower too strong, now everything else with Defense for Attacking troops is weak on a relative scale.
I wrote about Sentinel Outpost xD... Yes, This building gives a lot percent and take a little space... which does not mean that all buildings must also give so much... Remember that the main event building also gives defense for attacking army and other bonuses. Rousial track is to improve the main buildings

Azertonn

Merchant
I wrote about Sentinel Outpost xD... Yes, This building gives a lot percent and take a little space... which does not mean that all buildings must also give so much... Remember that the main event building also gives defense for attacking army and other bonuses. Rousial track is to improve the main buildings

I am tracking how the main building works and that the center pieces are to boost the bonus of the end pieces. However, in FoE city space is the most precious resource. To tear up stuff to put this new building in I believe a good player will evaluate what they get PER SQUARE of city space taken up. Right now this new event building is only more efficient if you are focused solely on FP production. For Attacking stats is is very weak in a city space efficiency sense.

The idea of the center tiles should be to increase the efficiency of the whole set so that if you add enough the set becomes space efficient. This new building will never get there for attack stats. This will be a great building set for FP production and the third in a row event building that is crummy for a fighter focused on attack stats.