• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Soccer 2018

DeletedUser

We've had a few surveys
then on average: 40 year old male make surveys :p

doesn't say anything about all the people who don't make surveys
40 year old males sure more often surveys than 20 year old females ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8859

WW Shrink kit will only impact the Wishing Well size from 3x3 to 3x2? Right?
  • No impact to the 24 hour period?
  • No change in probabilities to get each possible reward?

DeletedUser8871

Well, the shrink kit will help those who still have a lot of wishing wells and need space. Not a bad Idea, I can use it for a couple of cities.

Now if we can get a "One Down Kit" for the Champs retreat, I think that would be awesome to.... any rumors for this....???????

DeletedUser8316

Well, the shrink kit will help those who still have a lot of wishing wells and need space. Not a bad Idea, I can use it for a couple of cities.

Now if we can get a "One Down Kit" for the Champs retreat, I think that would be awesome to.... any rumors for this....???????

Why do people want Champs? They are basically worthless at pretty much every level. The higher you go the less useful they become. In Contemporary, all you're going to see is tanks, tanks and more tanks. In Tomorrow, it'll be Stealth tanks. In Future, hovers and some rails. I'm not sure anyone actually uses Arctic Future units .. maybe some drones due to the attack bonus on the buildings (possibly the single worst Era for military units in the entire game). In Oceanic, Champs are literally the worst unit.

I'd rather have a kit to take a Terrace Farm back an age or 2 or other goods buildings that you can use a 1 up or reno kit on. But it should be a kit that's universal like the One Up and Reno kits so the player can ultimately choose which building(s) he or she wants to take back an age.

DeletedUser7239

I made the sugestion, knowing inno as we know, probably won't be released.

...So did I, Legiox, twice with some years in between. The problem is not the lack of great suggestions, the trick is hitting those things that are going to be introduced anyway ;-)

DeletedUser8150

1 extra day? Why? Shiny Tholos you know you want to for a daily!