• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Soccer 2018

Pafton

Viceroy
Okay...now a tidbit of interesting news

Attached in the spoiler below is the image for the Shrink Kit, of the Wishing Well, which will reduce the size from 3x3 to 3x2.

inventory_shrink_kit_wishing_well.png

The Building can be found in the Opening Post and a few posts below, also.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7951

This is the spoiler section, it's not been released yet. They scan the game feed for new images and share them with us that lacks the knowledge on how to do so. Not a shrink set I'd use as I don't have whishing wells in my city on live, but the thought of adding more shrink sets is a bit appealing:D

DeletedUser8899

I didn’t scan anything, i just found it on my phone, in the inventory on beta :)

Pafton

Viceroy
Another small tidbit:

Attached below is the image of the shrunk Wishing Well:
L_SS_AllAge_EasterBonus1Small.png

Am attaching both of this (the building and the kit to my original post.
Courtesy to a benefactor who does not wish to be named.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I think it's funny how we only get the soccer event in the years when it's the men's tournaments. What is it europeans have against the women's game that it's treated like it doesn't exist ;)

NormaJeane

Viceroy
I think it's funny how we only get the soccer event in the years when it's the men's tournaments. What is it europeans have against the women's game that it's treated like it doesn't exist ;)

I think it's funny how you convert a (biased) prejudice for women's sports into your own prejudice about Europeans :confused:

DeletedUser7942

76% of FoE players are male. Average player age is 40. Biggest market is the U.S. Frankly I'm surprised we don't have a strip bar in game by now.

646545.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7239

Yeah I guess them Europeans are more like woman anyway so okay.

Really? :D
Europeans are more like women.. i can show you a thing that proves you otherwise :D
Europe has women like anywhere in the world, telling that everyone is a women is to make laught :D
I do not know if in the us everyone is man (even women?), but in europe that does not happen.
I

DeletedUser7942

Really? :D
Europeans are more like women.. i can show you a thing that proves you otherwise :D
Europe has women like anywhere in the world, telling that everyone is a women is to make laught :D
I do not know if in the us everyone is man (even women?), but in europe that does not happen.
I
I'll take a manly woman over a womanly man any day of the week!