• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Soccer 2018

Pafton

Viceroy
And I'm back with more spoilers

So it seems that we'll be having the Soccer Event this year too, like we had in 2016 and 2014 also.
So far I haven't been able to find images of the buildings, however the 2nd Loading Screen configuration should give you some idea.

First, portraits:-
portrait_286.jpg
portrait_287.jpg
portrait_288.jpg
portrait_289.jpg

The loading screens:-
SOCCER_A_Loading_Screen_1.jpg
SOCCER_B_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

EDIT: Found the buildings
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus18a.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus18b.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus18c.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus18d.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus18e.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus18f.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus18g.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus18h.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus18i.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus18j.png

EDIT: Found more buildings, which are not of the "Set" category.
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus18.png
A_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus18.png
Courtesy to @Julian24.24

EDIT: The Shrink Kit for the Wishing Well and the building itself attached below:

The Shrink Kit for the Wishing Well, which reduces the size from 3x3 to 3x2
inventory_shrink_kit_wishing_well.png

And the Shrunk Wishing Well, itself
L_SS_AllAge_EasterBonus1Small.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser7942

10 upgrades ay?

and sorry to the portrait artist but I really think IG can do with some upgrading to the entire portrait portfolio, the buildings are always so nicely done though.

DeletedUser7951

The loading screen and the portrait doesn't really fit together o_O A bit surprised that with 4 portraits in a sport of football/soccer, they don't show the diversity in looks. (and they don't really look good either)

BUT the buildings, now they are interesting. Looks like 3x3 ? I hope they offer up something I want. Which being a bore, I want FP and military boost.

Edit: thanks for the spolier

Seriously? The buildings of the Forgebowl were already based on the Iron Age. Now football comes again with Iron Age design ...

DeletedUser7779

The male avatars look like from 30 years ago :D
First time i like the female ones better :p
Someone suggested in another thread we get avatars of Messi, Ronaldo, etc.....how cool would be that be!

As far the building goes....it better give something good....for 10 upgrades should be at least 5 fps imo if we compare it to the Pillar of Heroes which gives 3 and looks the same size. Hoping for some attack boost too ...

P.S. I dont see what these buildings have to do with soccer...A stadium or a soccer field would have been way more suitable imo.

DeletedUser5097

The male avatars look like from 30 years ago :D
First time i like the female ones better :p
Haha indeed, but you girls deserve some better avatars.:) Since the default female once
are... limited and well, eh, I try to put this as friendly as possible, not so pretty as this

The second girl reminds me of my sport teacher.:) The guys reminds me a bit of an movie,
from 2010 or so New Kids Turbo.:D