• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Small number of Goods Deposits

DeletedUser3536

Hi,

Relatively speaking, is it normal be almost conquering the Badakus Territory and have only two resource deposits? In my case, only Flower and Marble Rock.

Even the most basics resources of "Bronze Age" (Tree and Stone) I don't have. And I've seen pictures of players at same point I currently am with a third deposit, given in the starting province.

This makes things very hard. For example, due the extremely high Trade Ratios I'll probably be unable to acquire my Tree of Love, since the Event ends tomorrow.

And seems people that are plenty of resources are not using the Market. I know is not too much but, for example, I'm offering Jewelry in exchange for Iron and/or Cloth in 2:1 ratio and seems nobody are interested.

I don't know how the game will progress but, historically speaking, Gold and Jewelry would not be an easy to acquire a deposit, right?

DeletedUser740

Out of the 5 resources that each age has, you will uncover provinces that will provide you with 2 of these. This is the same throughout the entire map.
Most players build goods buildings that correspond with the resources that they uncover and then trade those with goods that they don't have. Best way to trade is by joining a guild.

DeletedUser3536

I think you did not understand my point.

First of all I questioned if it's true some players have a third deposit before reach (and conquer) Badakus (Iron Age's PvP Tower) and, not directly, I tried to figure out why players who are plenty of resources don't use the Market?

Don't they need resources too? Or when you reach Colonial Age (or more) you have so much resources you don't care about trading anymore?

In that case, shouldn't be the "bot traders" offer goods with a lower ratio?

DeletedUser2752

"bot traders" are the 1:10
No one has three bonuses in a specific age. How could you tell if someone did?

DeletedUser740

And how do you know they are not using the market? A player may use the "guild only" option for trade and if you're not in the same guild, you will not see his trade offers on the market, even if you're in the same neighbourhood or even friends.

DeletedUser1279

Sometimes, If nobody has what I need, and therefore I cannot trade for what I need, I will build a goods building that I do not have the bonus for. It costs more in the long run - or does it? Rather that sit with my tech tree locked up solid for many weeks, or even a couple of months, I will build the goods building to slowly but surely get the goods that I need. So, if you see more than two different Goods buildings in someone's city, that only means that they may also be in that same situation, NOT that they have unlocked a magical third Goods province for that era. I hope that this explains what you are asking.

Last edited by a moderator: