• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Sir Doyle Quest - Lord's Manor

sirblu

Baronet
Does anyone know what is wrong with the Lord's Manor received in the Sir Arthur Canon Doyle Quests? It says it will give 2 FP's when motivated but the only way I can motivate it is by using a motivation kit. If I just click on it to motivate it the normal way nothing happens. Is anyone else having this problem?

DeletedUser8061

Inno replaced the ability to motivate using diamonds with the ability to finish production using diamonds. On April, 26th:
The ability to self motivate buildings with Diamonds has been replaced with the ability to instantly complete a production (as long as this building does not produce a special resource as output)

sirblu

Baronet
Inno replaced the ability to motivate using diamonds with the ability to finish production using diamonds. On April, 26th:
But the Lords Manor does not even allow you to complete early. When you click on it nothing happens. No option to complete early or anything comes up.

DeletedUser8061

But the Lords Manor does not even allow you to complete early. When you click on it nothing happens. No option to complete early or anything comes up.
I guess it's because it has a 24-hours production only. None such buildings have the ability to autocomplete production.

DeletedUser

No special building that produces extra resources can have their productions instantly completed. Only regular building with normal resource output can be instantly completed.

Is this going to effect the Live servers Also?

Yes this game mechanic will go to the live servers.