• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Siege Camps in GbG

Vali2

Farmer
Hi all.

We have some discussions in Ro servers about those Siege Camps, when a sector is near other 2 sectors which have 2 SC on one and 3 on another.
In my opinion, The percent of possibility to NOT increase the attrition level consist of each sector and NOT by sum the percent of all SC in those two sectors.
So, in my opinion, if 10 players plays in the same time for a guild in GbG and they have battles on the middle sector, at least one player will have at least 1 of attrition. Is that right?

Thanks!

(No one?! :confused::rolleyes: )

Last edited:

JhonnyBn

Merchant
I don't know if I understood your question.

If your guild has just 3 SC in adjacent sectors to the target, the chance of raising attrition is 28%. If you have 2 SC, the chance of raising attrition is 52%.
We are talking about chances here, so it is possible that no attrition goes up at all, an it is possible that the attrition goes up at every attack.

If your guild has 5 SC in adjacent sectors to the target, the chance of raising attrition should be zero. However, I have seen cases where the attrition goes up, don't know why.

Maybe your question is that the 3 SC from one sector is calculated separately than the other 2 SC in another sector? That would explain why my attrition goes up

Vali2

Farmer

Maybe your question is that the 3 SC from one sector is calculated separately than the other 2 SC in another sector? That would explain why my attrition goes up

Exactly JhonnyBn!!! I think THAT is the right calculation method, because each sector has it's own percent gained by the number of slots in that sector occupied by SCs.... I don't know if it's correctly to sum all SC from all adjacent sectors, because the sector itself has no logic anymore!
But, as in Romanian forum happened, neither in beta forum no moderators has been answered to this question! It is very strange that moderators does not answer to user's questions about things which are not well documented and the messages from the buildings inside sectors are not quite accurate!

Regards,
Vali