• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: "Show Results" button in league rewards message not working

Artubar

Baronet
HTML5 Client, v1.143.e1cd116e612 (19.12.2018 9:21)

As the title states, nothing happens when clicking on that button, not even a server request is being sent.
(Expected to see the league overview that was accessible from the event window, like in previous events.)

Btw, shouldn't "results" be lowercase...?

RedRed

Viceroy
in flash version too

1.143.e1cd116e612 (19.12.2018 9:22), RedRed (58287), zz1, en_US, WIN 32,0,0,101, Windows 10, Firefox/64.0, 1280x910, DirectX9Ex (Baseline Extended) (336 MB VRAM)

Andi47

Overlord
The Forge Bowl event just ended and we got an "Event Notifications" message. When I click the "Show Results" button, nothing happens.

ForgeBowl_Event_Results.jpg

BTW: I bought 1200 Footballs (roughly 85 yards) for diamonds (which we got for free here on beta) - without diamonds it seems impossible to get the Colossus upgrade for level 10. (without diamonds I would have been roughly 35 yards short from Bronze League)

Please forward this feedback to the developers: Making a fully upgraded colossus available only to Bronze and above means that 80% of the players end up with an ugly scaffolded colossus.

Suggestion for the event on Life for making Colossus Level 10 achievable without paying diamonds:
* give us additional 2400 footballs (i.e. 2 more touchdowns to achieve without diamonds)
* or add an additional Colussus Upgrade to the quest rewards