• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected show relation to the users in the event viewer dialogue

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi, I'd like to ask for a feature, here's a snapshot I made using my amazing..... MS Paint skills (yes, do Laugh!)

http://i59.tinypic.com/21a06qe.jpg

21a06qe.jpg

Basically, I think it would be useful to the user to know what group of ppl the player event originated from: is the player a friend, neighbor or guild member? (perhaps it's a compination, neighbour and guildie, or guildie and friend)

That's about it.
thanks ;)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser2752

It's been suggested quite a few times over in the EN forum:
2yn5jth.jpg

NormaJeane

Viceroy
As a player:
I think this is a real constructive suggestion!
Now let's wait & see what Inno thinks about this ...

conqueror9

Regent
Hi, I'd like to ask for a feature, here's a snapshot I made using my amazing..... MS Paint skills (yes, do Laugh!)

http://i59.tinypic.com/21a06qe.jpg

21a06qe.jpg

Basically, I think it would be useful to the user to know what group of ppl the player event originated from: is the player a friend, neighbor or guild member? (perhaps it's a compination, neighbour and guildie, or guildie and friend)

That's about it.
thanks ;)

It is a super good suggestion

I always want to know...
who are they....
as old-aged player, i have supe memory problem
I cannot remember thos eplayer name is my friend or guildmates or neighhours
If a logo is displayed, it help us ..when we return action...

just like return the eggs, we can set priority lists of returning which groups of player ..
onestly...currently ..i am using "egg for egg"
any 1 place a egg on me, i return an egg...now...i am in a very poor and bad postion..i get 9 pages to return eggs, but i only have 20-22 hours as my sleeping hour is more than 6 hour ( 6 hiding action )

I also recommend this features should extend to GB
I would like to know the donator of my GB or other player's GB, which group of player are they belong to
As far as i know, some of GB mature, some player will shout
"my GB are going to mature, last spot of my GB do not belong to our guild, any guildmate want to take his position...etc"
similary, when we inves tother player GB, we would like to know whether we steal reward from which group
For me, i do not want to steal any reward from freinds or guildmate..

Therefore, i would suggest the symbol also extend to GB

cheers

DeletedUser4008

As a player:
I think this is a real constructive suggestion!
Now let's wait & see what Inno thinks about this ...

we know what Inno thinks about this...there are a lot of constructive suggestion on multiple forums...
After the events of the last month ... i don't know why we keep up Forums

DeletedUser2752

we know what Inno thinks about this...there are a lot of constructive suggestion on multiple forums...
After the events of the last month ... i don't know why we keep up Forums
I thought last month consisted of the unattached marker/filter and the Guild Treasury...

Status
Not open for further replies.