• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Show info on Guild Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

vesgouo

Baronet
Reason
To have a easy complete view of the sectors, without the need to keep going in from sector to sector
Details
A button to Activate/Deactivate the visualization on Guild Battlegrounds map sectors.
To show the initials of the coordinate reference for each sector, the slots and what is in each slot
Balance
Need a button to be able to turn off the details, if the user prefers
Abuse Prevention
I don't see any problem
Summary
The graphic art is terrible, I did it in paint, just to make the concept understand.
Certainly inno artists would make something much more beautiful

PLEASE, VOTE ON THE POOL ABOVE
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Seached, but not find
Visual Aids
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/IcB4KZY.png[/IMG]
(Sorry for bad english)

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

Rusje

Steward
Good idea, so you can see where you have camps, and to see where you can take them over from other guilds...

Umbrathor

Baronet
Hmm... there is strategy in hoping that the enemy doesn't notice your traps / camps / palaces as well. I do lean toward 'show' though.

Tanmay11

Regent
yeah just show the buildings/slots for sectors owned,
sector numbers however could be shown for all of them, as a lot of people are not familiar with them. Personally I've gotten used to the numbers, they go clockwise, just the outermost sectors ca be confusing sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.