• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Show Hall not working in full screen mode [47133]

FoETipps

Farmer
1.122.e1960e675f (09.03.2018 11:07), FoETipps (126302), zz1, en_US, WIN 28,0,0,161, Windows 10, Chrome/64.0.3282.186, 1920x1012, OpenGL (Baseline Extended) (336 MB VRAM)

I used the new feature showing a commercial and offering a little ingame reward for warching it. I noticed something that could not be intended.

To reproduce the problem you should know that I use the full screen mode. This is an option that Forge of Empires offers. The browser verifies if I really want to do that and I confirm to have the biggest possible screen area for the game. I record all my videos for my YouTube channels FoEhints and FoETipps in that mode.

I click on the new theatre – and nothing happens. At this point I can wait as long as I want. Nothing will happen.

After pressing ESC on the keyboard the full screen mode ends and the commercial appears. I receive the reward in the end.

I assume that advertising companies would prefer that players are able to see the commercial comnpletely. Only very few players possibly use this fullscreen mode. But as an official game option the full screen mode should be supported by a new feature. Therefore I recorded it to make it a bit easier to understand what leads to the problem.

This video is part of my channel FOEhints, but not listed there. It is only available via this link in this thread.