• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected show current status of gb in swap chain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
I had FPs to spend and entered a suitable swap chain. Then I added my GB to the end of the chain and entered the GB of the predesesser.

And there was the big disappointment: The GB was unable to accept donations !!!

As I later found out, the reason was that the GB was not connected to a road. If I had this information earlier I could have chosen a different swap chain, or used my FPs in a different way.
Details
Therfore I suggest:
There should be some kind of indicator in the swap chain, indicatating whether or not that GB is capable of receiving donations.
Balance
Less disappointment for the player
Abuse Prevention
No
Summary
???
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes; nothing found
Visual Aids
[ATTACH type="full"]7387[/ATTACH]
Already a few times I was hoaxed by a swap chain - by incident not on purpose. See details below

Attachments

• 2021-08-23 23_17_01-Forge of Empires.jpg
    2021-08-23 23_17_01-Forge of Empires.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 19
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
That would cover too if the level was completed and the next level is not unlocked yet?

Not sure if they can program what you ask, the GB image is just a link to the GB that the player selects and is added to the FP swap chain/thread. The indicator would have to be a different "object" that the game would have to insert after the player post the GB. Plus the indicator/object must be dynamic to show actual status of the GB. It may be connected to roads when the player post the GB, but it may be disconnected at a future time before next player tries to use that FP swap chain/thread.

In a poll my vote would be Yes to implement a solution to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.