• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Shortcut to "last building"

Status
Not open for further replies.

vesgouo

Baronet
Reason
shortcut to build multiples same buildings
Details
-
Balance
-
Abuse Prevention
-
Summary
-
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
-
Would it be possible to add a keyboard shortcut to build the same building again?
EivyLoa.png

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
Sounds like a good idea, some devices with multifunctional keys have something similar.
For example holding an certain key on the keyboard to opening up additional options or
temporary switching between different modes. This would definitely be an helpful enhancment
for quality of life in game.

It has got a lot of positive votes but someone doesn't say anything about it.
if something is in DNSL then mods reply quickly but if something good has been suggested, they don't reply at all

Lets evaluate why it does not progress?:
  • Lot of positive votes. Good point
  • Fail to follow format, lot of fields left blank or just answered with a " - ". Bad point

Thunderdome

Emperor
Now, this is pretty much up my alley. I would like to see a function like this where I can build multiples of the same building or decoration without moving the mouse back to the build icon and forth to the next spot. This is very helpful on larger cities where we bought enough expansions for such.

Status
Not open for further replies.