• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

short-ranged bonus

DeletedUser

what is the meaning of that?? I know what is short-ranged, but i test the units that had it ability but I didn't see nothing special

DeletedUser735

Man r u talking about slingers. If yes, they are Short ranged when you use them and give them a command to walk at some point , when they reach the point u see some red blocks (Range) there if the enemy come in the range the slinger can attack him without traveling near him but if the target isn't in the range and you click the target he will travel towards it and fight him standing near him and lose life ( they have less defense).

Hope it would have helped !!! :D

DeletedUser

I presume it means they get a short range attack bonus? i thought it was a bug between horse archers and such but meh

DeletedUser

I honestly don't think that the special bonuses really do something special, maybe a dev can explain us if they really affect the battle.

DeletedUser4

Special bonuses are added to the damage:

Example: 1-3 damage + 2 special damage.

If the roll is 2 for the damage then:

2 damage + 2 special damage= 4 damage HOWEVER........

Please note that this is only a PART of the battle formula. This does not mean that the unit will always do at least 3 damage(in the example from above). Oher factos can modify the results under 3 and above 5.

Sorry to be vague about the battle system. In conclusion special bonuses generally increase the constant damage.

DeletedUser735

Oh that's it is , thx might u should post a Training and Usage Guide For troops :p it would be a great help for me and i think for others too :D