• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded settlement - flip roads and 1x1 culture building mechanics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerendil

Squire
Reason
deleting 50 1x1 culture building is annoying
deleting other buildings and roads by accident is annyoing as wll
Details
you select to build 1x1 culture building in a settlement and draw a line like roads or draw an area - then the line or area is filled with 1x1 cukture buildings.

1x1 culture can be deleted without confirmation even if you the checkbox selected

on the other hand confirmation to delete roads is necessary
Balance
nr
Abuse Prevention
nr
Summary
The idea would improve gameplay in the settlementds
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
yes, havent found any idea to settlement mechanic
Hi,

the next settlement is anounced and is hitting beta in the future. I assume the roads will cost settlement currency again.
So its a time to fix an annoying mechnic in the buidling mechnic of the settlements:

In the main city you can build roads and can delete roadswithout confirmation - which is fine
You have to confirm every delete (if you want to, i want) - also fine
But in the settlements the same mechanics apply

I want i swapped
Build 1x1 culture by drawing lines or even areas and please dont ask me if i want to delete them
On the other I want a confirmation to delete a road, which costs settlement currency

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.