• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Settlement, deleting building/deco/roads not possible

vakini

Squire
Problem fixed, but FoE should at least give us the 9 fragments some of us is gonna miss out on
I have been missing out of producing SO-goods for about 2 days, and it looks like I dont finish the settlement within the first timelind

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Yes it is fixed, nice, maybe give us 2 more days to finish hour current settlement, if that is possible.

Achaeus

Marquis
Same problems here and will miss out on the rewards because of the 2 day delay. Our settlements should be completed for us and rewards granted!

What could they actually give us? They don't know who was doing what settlement. A selection kit with 4 of each settlement fragments to choose from?

What could they actually give us? They don't know who was doing what settlement. A selection kit with 4 of each settlement fragments to choose from?
They had an issue in the past with the settlements and they reset the settlement (back to selection screen) and gave every active settlement the rewards like they completed on time (all the fragments) and the base reward too.

Adrienne

Farmer
My first time with Egyptian settlement and despite the setback from this bug I am still managing to finish it within the time frame so no complaints here :)