• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Settlement, deleting building/deco/roads not possible

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Troubleshooting
Yes I have tryed cleaning my browser cache
When I try to delete a road, deco or building in Egypt settlement, it at first look like it works.
If I then try to place something else on the tiles, the game crash eith an error
If I leave the settlement after selling a building/deco or road, the deleted buildings/deco/roads will be back, when I rejoin the settlememt.
It works fine on Live settlements but not on Beta

Browser or App version and version number
Chrome/Edge/Win10
Recreation steps
I tried several times, it is not possible to get rid of a building/deco or road in the browser version, works fine on my Android
Frequency
Everytime I try
Can this be reproduced?
Yes everytime

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Thank you we have reported the issue. It affects only the browser version of the game at this time.

Last edited:
Dudettas, I feel that the Devs should reset after the issue has been fixed and credited the rewards like it was done on time for all the rewards. The last time there was an issues with the settlements that was the apology for the settlement screwing up. A lot of people have spend time and energy in trying to complete the settlements for all the rewards. And the issue has been going on for at least 8 hours now.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I tried to use the city reconstruction mode and got an error too. It is also effecting the moblie (android) platform too.
I just used my mobile Android to delete/sell several deco, no problem on Android. As you can't sell in reconstruction, it can't be the same problem. Also there is no reconstruction in the settlements.
While this are very annoying, it is Beta and we are here to help testing so bugs like this do not happen on Live servers. :)

Last edited:

Le Chaim

Farmer
Once fixed if the clock is reset or wound back for the time the bug existed should be all good. (or auto completed successfully lol).

edit. mine just started working