• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Server error

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Cannot log this morning 07:15 Paris time.
Game stop dowloading and say "server error" on the green bar when the percentage normally shows.

DeletedUser2752

That either means that your network connection is dry, or there is a server update that was mentioned today when I logged in :p

conqueror9

Regent
My 1st error is
after i login with confirmed password
i select world ( of course, only 1 world )
it say "Error 405, serve not allowed, nginx ??? "
try several times, to select world
same response

i quit
and re-try
this time, it response
"server not allowed, try again later "

I still un-able to login beta world
any 1 can help ??

DeletedUser2752

Same problem here. If it doesn't say that, it says, "You are currently not allowed to enter this world. Please try again later." Dang, my supplies are awaiting to be collected...

DeletedUser4040

Maintenance work
The server is currently unavailable due to maintenance work. Usually the maintenance takes no more than ten minutes.
InnoGames GmbH ©2009-2013 InnoGames GmbH | AGB | Datenschutz | Impressum Deutscher Computerspielpreis​

DeletedUser

405 not allowed nginx/1.0.10

Me too, not able to get in

Monty2

Farmer
I get the same "405 Not Allowed, nginx/1.0.10" message when trying to login - same on three different browsers (firefox, safari and google chrome) of which firefox has never been used for FoE before, so probably not cache problem this time ...

Last edited:

DeletedUser4253

The server is currently unavailable due to maintenance work. Usually the maintenance takes no more than ten minutes... two hours ago :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1418

Maintenance work
The server is currently unavailable due to maintenance work. Usually the maintenance takes no more than ten minutes.
InnoGames GmbH ©2009-2013 InnoGames GmbH | AGB | Datenschutz | Impressum Deutscher Computerspielpreis​

I'm sorry, but did you say 10 minutes?
De server went down at 20:59 EST, and its now 23:33 EST...
Doesn't add up

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
We are currently experiencing server issues which will be fixed asap. Please remain patient.

Andi47

Overlord
Seems to be at maintenance since at least 45 minutes (the maintenance page says "usually not more than 10 min).

@Inno: Ok, it can happen, that the maintenance lasts longer than 10 min, but if possible please announce it next time so that we can plan our supply production. (I set my buildings to do 1 hr productions and now can't collect them and set new ones for 8 hours, so I will have lots of dead fish-heads hovering over my buildings when I will come back from work tonight.)

If it's an unplanned maintenance which takes more than ~10 minutes it would also be nice if you can give us a short statement in the forum.

Edit: Trying to log in (and repeatedly reloading to do so) takes me back and forth from the maintenance message (saying that it usually takes not more than ~10 min) and the loading screen (getting stuck at 55%), clearing the browser cache and offline data doesn't help, so I guess the maintenance is still ongoing?

Last edited:

DeletedUser1264

clearing the browser cache and offline data doesn't help, so I guess the maintenance is still ongoing?

Indeed: Everything's still broken, and clearing cache/offline data/rinse/repeat doesn't help. What's going on and why does it keep happening?

DeletedUser3346

Okay, hold yer horses... They are clearly having issues, and that's not something you can plan or announce. And I'm sure they would rather not have any. Of course a statement would be nice, but it's hardly officehours yet, and I'd rather have them focus on fixing the issue asap in stead of interrupting that to tell us what's happening... as that would make the downtime only longer. Let's just wait patiently. After all it's just a game, it's not some big disaster if you miss something. Especially since no one can get on.

DeletedUser2752

Well, it's back up now (never had the problem the 2nd time... maybe because I was sleeping?)

DeletedUser

... What's going on and why does it keep happening?
The server is powered by a candle and the wind keeps blowing the candle out when there is nobody around to light it again...... simples :rolleyes:
I say we should all put our hands in our pockets and club together to buy the impoverished owners a wind shield for the candle :p