• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion serious help required, injustice in my server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dessire

Regent
If any mod or if the comunity manager see this, please do not delete this post and help us!!!!!

Yesterday, top players of my server and I were banned for report a player with very suspicious behaviour , a player who in 4 years was only able to have 330M of ranking points + less than 80K battles + arc at level 130.

A player who then in 165 days was able to earn 1.1 billions of ranking points (now he has almost 1.6 billions, was able to get 1.3 millions of forge points and 500K battles.

Yesterday he was able to do in few hours almost 1500 battles in a day without GBGrounds and without participating in GvG because his guild had more than 24 hours without doing battles there.

We, as angry players who have played FoE for years, reported this to support of my server by sending tickets and they did not give us any explanation about how that player was able to do all those impossible things.

Even his guild mates and even himself have not given any answer or explanation about that to us, they preffer not talk about this irregular situation.

We then discussed this in the global chat to let all players know about this, about how the support team has decided to not give any explanation about that player and how he was able to do all those things and we were banned for that!!!

As I said before in other topics, an ex member of the support team of my server who right now works as a support member in the french server give us the reason why we have been banned without receiving explanations:

The support team are real life friendos of that player but also some of them are members and friends of the guild where that player is.

Please we need help, we need to let this be known by any importat member of FoE, we, the players who have spent thousands of hours and a lot of effort to reach were we are need help!

CrashBoom

Legend
what has that guy done to you ?

do you have any disadvantage when he does
- level Arc in 6 month to 180
- make 1 billion ranking points
- make insane amount of fights
???

as angry players
why angry ?
he plays his game which is not affecting yours

was able to do all those impossible things.
it is not impossible
only takes an insane amount of time

because his guild had more than 24 hours without doing battles there.
how checked ?

with no sector in an age:
I could set a siege on any landing zone sector.
do 79 of 80 battles. and then delete the siege
and repeat that the whole day in different sectors

and after I have finished nobody can check that

Dessire

Regent
It is not normal when top players of a world have between 600 and 800 millions of ranking points ,it is not normal when the highest level or a gb is 156 from somebody who has been 2 years leveling up his gb, it is not normal when the most hardcore player has almost 300K battles and it is not normal when nobody of his guild and even the support team has banned top players to discuss this in the public chat without any explanation from support about we were banned!

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Yesterday, top players of my server and I were banned for report a player with very suspicious behaviour
Banned for what reason, from the game or from the forum?
Of the game, impossible for having denounced.
From the forum, because your topic has been closed and you have certainly reopened it against the advice of the staff.

So you come back here to do the same thing again, accusing without proof, just out of conviction?
But it is you the plague on the game to be accused without any proof and to question the decisions of the team. You should be banned from all forums for the peace of those who play for fun and not out of jealousy.

CrashBoom

Legend
the thing with a person you think is cheater
you report him
support tells you: we check it and then don't give you more information
in most cases nothing happens and he continues to play

now the most important part for you:
it is over. your job is done.
the support decided he plays correct
so you forget it

you
don't accuse other players in public, don't discuss game bans in public, don't formulate stupid claims like support-loved cheaters in public.
public includes global chat

Presumably it's a temp ban
shouldn't it show that when trying to login

Sibel

Merchant
What CrashBoom wrote is absolutely correct.

The problem is, that running against windmills for years (!!!) is really frustrating, in especial in cases where you know for sure, that you are right, or if you even forwarded the relevant programs ... and nothing ever happens ... I know several persons who stopped GvG, and others who stopped the game because of this.

Dessire

Regent
Banned for what reason, from the game or from the forum?
Of the game, impossible for having denounced.
From the forum, because your topic has been closed and you have certainly reopened it against the advice of the staff.

So you come back here to do the same thing again, accusing without proof, just out of conviction?
But it is you the plague on the game to be accused without any proof and to question the decisions of the team. You should be banned from all forums for the peace of those who play for fun and not out of jealousy.
Jealously? Seriously? In which way can be a person feel that for a player who obviously is cheating or receiving help from his friends in the support team?

exstreme

Farmer
Yesterday he was able to do in few hours almost 1500 battles in a day without GBGrounds and without participating in GvG because his guild had more than 24 hours without doing battles there.
It's impossible without GBG or GVG - with requirring quests you can only do near 500 battles per day.

I'll tell you a story from our server. On GVG, one guild used a clicker, and they even recorded a video and posted it on YouTube as they use it. But the moderators answered that the use of macros and other means is not prohibited. Therefore, I advise you not to be driven, you will not do anything in this situation.

Dessire

Regent
It's impossible without GBG or GVG - with requirring quests you can only do near 500 battles per day.

I'll tell you a story from our server. On GVG, one guild used a clicker, and they even recorded a video and posted it on YouTube as they use it. But the moderators answered that the use of macros and other means is not prohibited. Therefore, I advise you not to be driven, you will not do anything in this situation.
I can not believe that. really Innogames allow players use macros? and autoclickers? then it is time to teach all players how to use them and start an era where all of us only use macros and autoclickers.

We hear you screaming all over the other threads you created, we don't need to hear you here too!!! Since Inno Support thought you were wrong, and since there is nothing we could do for you, even if we agreed with you (and I dont, I absolutely think you are totally wrong), you aren't going to get any help from us or apparently Inno either. Either let it go, or go find another game to play.

Last edited:
The problem is, @Dessire , that accusations are not evidence.
Let's say that person cheats for 20 hours a day. If those actions are not detectable and therefore there is no hard evidence, what do you think the support should do?

"Ten people say, Herbert West is a cheater. We found nothing in the logs. Let's ban him, because 10 people say so."

"Twenty people say Herbert East is a thief, robber and murderer of hundred persons. We have no evidence whatsoever. Let's lock him up for 70 years, because twenty people say so."

Do you see the problem?

But the moderators answered that the use of macros and other means is not prohibited.
Please show us that ticket answer. Without the names, of course.

But the moderators answered that the use of macros and other means is not prohibited.

This is from the FOE rules. I'm not 100% sure but I believe "scripts" are macros. But who am I, just someone that believes fair play is for everyone.

6) Bots and scripts

It is strictly forbidden to use bots or scripts.

Examples:
- It is strictly forbidden to use bots or scripts that automatically collect your resources.
- It is not allowed to use click-bots or scripts that minimize your manual clicks.
- You may not use programs that mimic premium features or provide an unfair advantage.

This is from the FOE rules. I'm not 100% sure but I believe "scripts" are macros. But who am I, just someone that believes fair play is for everyone.

6) Bots and scripts

It is strictly forbidden to use bots or scripts.

Examples:
- It is strictly forbidden to use bots or scripts that automatically collect your resources.
- It is not allowed to use click-bots or scripts that minimize your manual clicks.
- You may not use programs that mimic premium features or provide an unfair advantage.
Exactly. Scripts, macros, bots, etc. are forbidden, just like push accounts and stuff like that. I really doubt anyone from Inno ever said they are allowed, and would need to see incontrovertible proof to the contrary to believe otherwise.

That said, there often isn't enforcement for whatever and myriad reasons, but in the end it isn't up to players to judge. This is especially true because for some things that players think there is a cheating issue, when there really isn't.

-Alin-

Emperor
Can I know why You havent reported players since SaaB reccuring quests started and people began grinding those fight reccuring quests with samsung dex, nox player and any other android emulator(because quests works faster there compared to any browser on PC game version) and few of them sat few hours/day and others have used mouse macros to help them do those ridiculous ammounts of fights, like 5k day(including some GbG and GvG sometimes)?
At least Inno limited the reccuring quests to 2000 abortions/day because they Knew people are using macros, but even so, they dont have the clear proof to ban people for using them and banning people for such things can result in a sue against Inno(from few upset people) after all.
Still, there are possibilities to do lots of fights even without GbG and GvG(or without being noticed), like CrashBoom said previously, If hes a big spender 75k diamonds/day are nothing(but all fights could be seen in PvP ranking, you checked on that?) or with GvG blank sectors(landing zones).

In the past it was a bug with 2 wave fights, and for ranking was enough to do only the first one and abort the fight before the second wave, it could happen like this and Inno „dont” know this about yet and he is grinding them, but this is Hard to believe now, when things should be fixed and well known.

Anyway, check GvG map entirely, the answer should be there, he is playing ping-pong with some sectors, people from another guild are filling those sectors with champions or other expensive units, and he is grinding them, or on landing zones.

Last edited:

Leones

Marquis
We won't be able to help you with this here, you'll have to contact your local support and if you feel like the moderators aren't treating you fairly you could always ask for the community manager to handle your case. However, we as the beta team do not have the information, nor the access to help you with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.