• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Sell Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Basically dragging an area in which everything is sold, so using this example..

ideagj.jpg

The path area shown would be sold instantly, instead of one by one.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

Dragging would be a good idea, but only in some instances. In areas crowded with buildings - it might be hazardous.

DeletedUser

Personally I'd rather stick anything I'd already built, constructed, unlocked or paid for into the inventory to be sold / upgraded or used again as and when space is available.

It looks as though this will eventually be possible with the inventory tab and the E and B sub tabs .....see no reason why things couldn't be sold from the inventory directly ....that would save a lot of wrongly and quickly clicked things being accidentally sold or paths of production being disrupted, simply move the item firstly to the inventory and sell from there.

DeletedUser199

Dragging and selecting multiple buildings could also be useful for collecting goods, gold and supplies :)

DeletedUser

Indeed, a drag area with multiple purposes, but may it make the game too easy?

Yes im questioning my own idea like a boss!

Status
Not open for further replies.