• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Self aid kit

fgony

Farmer
Im running out of self aid kits for finish special productions.
Which buildings are producing them ?

HardWire

Merchant
I believe the op was asking about the individual self aid kits which are the ones most useful for finish special production item because if you have a lot of finish special production items, most people won't have enough mass self aid kits to use for each one.
Vikings settlement will give self aid kits. just do the first 4 quests and you get 2 self aid kits. It takes less about 30 seconds then abandon and repeat in 12 hours
While I am talking about it, if you need Finish all Supply Production items, The Polynesian Settlement gives one at quest 4 or 5, and it too takes about 30 seconds then abandon and repeat in 12 hours

CrashBoom

Legend
While I am talking about it, if you need Finish all Supply Production items,
if you need those the new best building for it is the Bastion Gatehouse from History Event
0.75 fragments (on average) on 3x2 with good other productions
(got changed which is not announced yet so you only find the new values ingame)

Arcane Tarot Caravans gives 2 fragments but is 3 times bigger so the other productions are worse (per space)
and can't be produced from an event main building
(Apex Grove Sanctuary produce 1 Bastion Gatehouse per 34 days)

The Polynesian Settlement gives one at quest 4 or 5, and it too takes about 30 seconds then abandon and repeat in 12 hours
but then you can't finish it to get the great settlement main building

[...]

but then you can't finish it to get the great settlement main building
What I do is after most completed cultural settlement I do 2 fast partial run of Polynesian to recover a couple of finish all supplies consumed during rival.
We don't need to generate one a day. A couple every 1 or 2 weeks should be enough to cover what Rival is consuming.

(The 12 hours cool-down is relevant only for very old cities that shouldn't need this at all, new cities need almost 24 hours depending on castle system level)

HardWire

Merchant
(The 12 hours cool-down is relevant only for very old cities that shouldn't need this at all, new cities need almost 24 hours depending on castle system level)
I haven't bothered with settlements for so long I didn't even realize there was a reduction. Such a grind but I am back at it now.

Kronan

Viceroy
I've often had the same question: What makes this/these? It's not a static answer. The list might grow from what new event buildings choose to also deliver.

I was looking the other day for what make STORE BUILDING items or fragments. Mass Self Aid kits, or Finish Special productions, etc.

Hard to keep track of what makes what... No facility (Inno wiki, or fandom wiki) has a reverse list like this (to my knowledge).

Lucky we have a community of people that offers helpful ideas on those answers.

PS: Yggdrasil Tree from Viking Settlements makes Finish Special Production fragments, too.

I've often had the same question: What makes this/these? It's not a static answer. The list might grow from what new event buildings choose to also deliver.

I was looking the other day for what make STORE BUILDING items or fragments. Mass Self Aid kits, or Finish Special productions, etc.

Hard to keep track of what makes what... No facility (Inno wiki, or fandom wiki) has a reverse list like this (to my knowledge).

Lucky we have a community of people that offers helpful ideas on those answers.

PS: Yggdrasil Tree from Viking Settlements makes Finish Special Production fragments, too.
Mass Self Aid kits - https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Nutcracker_Guardhouse