• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected selection to whom can add to great buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
want to level them myself or choose who I would like to give rewards to
Details
click a box to select or unselect
Balance
no changes to anything else , may possibly help lower ranked players
Abuse Prevention
none
Summary
none
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
y
I think there should be the option to select or deselect who and who you dont want adding to your great buildings

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
If the GB Owner wants the rewards of the GB level be distributed between his/her pre-selected players then:
  1. Write a message thread with those pre-selected players,
  2. Ensure they are online at the same time.
  3. Unlock the GB level.
  4. Have the selected players do their investment quickly and secure the top five positions. Finish the level.
  5. Repeat for next levels as you wish.
There is still a risk that a Neighbor, Friend or Guildmate sees the GB , post an investment, and gets/snipes a rewarding position if he/she acts faster than the pre-selected GB investors. But that risk is reduced if the steps 3rd and 4th are performed quickly. No change is required for this.

A message to the intruder may reduce future not wanted investments, not have to be aggressive, diplomacy still works.

the great building in my city is mine so why cant I choose who can and cant add to it

Because you cant limit the rights given by the game to Players to perform social interactions at cities at same neighborhood, friends list, or guild.
  • Limit trades to guilds only? That is an exception to the rule, and more and more exceptions would eliminate the game mechanics of social interactions. that would be a major change to the game (DNSL).
  • Limit plundering by using shields? Yes, but it comes with a high Tavern Silver cost and also with a Time Limitation.
    • How much to pay for each individual player that you limit to invest at your GBs, for X number of days or a week time limitation?
    • If blocking the whole hood (near 80 players). or the friends (up to 140), or the guid (up to 80) how much to pay for limit them to invest at your GBs, for X number of days or a week time limitation?
These are Balance / Abuse Issues that your idea must resolve.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.