• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Selection Kits for other event sets?

• Thread starter DeletedUser7378
  • Start date

DeletedUser7378

Does anyone know if there will be selection kits for other event set buildings? I would've tried harder to get other sets if I knew they weren't going to stay so weak. I deleted some Cherry buildings before store building was a thing, but I wouldn't have built and disposed if I knew I could upgrade them. Same with Daily Challenge, not knowing that you could win this stuff NOT during an event. It also seems that organizing inventory would be addressed since introduction of boost crates/boosts and supply rush etc since you potentially want to save everything in case it can be upgraded or a set completed.

DeletedUser8859

It is logical to think that other sets, like the Indian Fountain Set or the Palace Set, will follow with upgrades kits to level II like the current Spring Set (Cherry buildings). But until an announcement is given only the developers know.

DeletedUser8859

We will have to wait until the Summer Event to see if
  • the Indian Fountain Set and/or the Palace Set will be the daily special rewards there with Level II Upgrade kits, or
  • another / new different special buildings are presented as the rewards.

DeletedUser7378

Does anyone know if there will be selection kits for summer event set buildings?

DeletedUser

summer event sure doesn't start during soccer event :p

and you get the announcement when the event starts

DeletedUser7378

There is only so much space, so if you already have these sets what is the point of trying to win more? to store in inventory :rolleyes:

DeletedUser8859

The point is that for a group of players the set buildings are more useful than regular or premium buildings and their cities are gradually being filled with those (apart from Shrines and Terrace Farms).