• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: selection kit not useable repeatedly on browser

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Troubleshooting
impossible on player end
When on mobile, using a selection kit and selecting the upgrade, lets you repeat that action until you you stop it or you run out of selection kits.

On Browser, after the upgrade from the selection kit was applied, the action stops and the selection kit has to be selected again from inventory.

As the number of kits available is clearly shown in the top, I (still) suspect this to be erroneous behavior.

The same issue might apply for upgrade kits on their own (not too sure about that though).

1667640447175.png

Browser or App version and version number
1.242.9decdef430 (26.10.2022 10:49), Beelzebob666 (6253304), de20, de_DE, Windows 10, Chrome/107.0.0.0, 1920x969, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)
Recreation steps
have multiple selection kits from one type and use the upgrade kit from the selection
Frequency
always
Can this be reproduced?
yes

Velvet Thunder

FORUM MODERATOR
Beta Moderator
Well this is not really a "bug" as that is the way it has always worked. But I will ask for it to be passed along.

Kronan

Viceroy
@Velvet Thunder - hi. Are you sure it's the way it has always worked, and should be working now and it's not a bug? I remember when it USED to work that way, but now broswer DOES does work like mobile. For example, just a few days ago - I put down the winter event base, and then used 7 upgrade kits (using the browser platform...) on my Chocolatery this event and they worked similar to @beelzebob666 desribed how it does work on mobile.

In other words, I DID NOT have to go back 7 times to my inventory to execute a new kit, it worked by decrementing the kit numbers available and in active upgrade mode - for each repetitive click on the building being lifted.

So... hmmm.

Update (thanks CRASH): SOLVED --> Selection kits vs UPGRADE kits - they work differently. Velvet was correct.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
used 7 upgrade kits
that's it. you didn't use selection kits

upgrade kits can be used multiple times on browser
but this report is for upgrading with selection kits not with upgrade kits. and with those you have to go to the inventory for every kit

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Still no news of this resolution?
Yet another difference between the Browsers and Applications versions?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Got confirmation, that this is currently "intended" as the behavior to use multiple kits was not yet implemented (at least on browser). I will therefor move this report.