• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Secret Entrance?

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
Have I discovered the secret entrance to the Mines of Moria, by any chance? :p

(There's those crazy water rabbits again...)
Mines of Moria.jpg

Edit: NormaJeane - 2016-10-21 - Pictures are restricted to a maximum size of 600x480 pixels.
It is encouraged to use Spoiler tags for images - which I did ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5097

Would be amazing:cool:, or you did discover the first step of a new special
good. Wow the rabits can ''walk'' on the water.:eek: I did see it too, but I didn't
think this, but it's realy good possible.
Maybe we get some new expensions, a new special good or maybe the true
is stranger than the fiction.:D:cool: Do not forget that the dev. has already
the designe for AF ep 3 buildings and maybe even of ep 4 (or close to it)
and are working for the next theme future (or I'm just go to fast with
thinking:p). What ever it is, it's very great and if your right... It would
be amazing (Halloween?).

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
Wow the rabits can ''walk'' on the water.:eek: I did see it too, but I didn't
think this, but it's realy good possible.

The 'water bunnies' reference is from a joke I made about the massive graphics bug. LOL

Yeah, you're right, it's possible that it's related to the AF, but I just couldn't pass it up. :D

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
on normal servers it is not there yet, at least in my village

At this time, it's a Beta only thing. There is also a new island, as well.

2016-09-30 (1).jpg

Top screencap is from one of my Live cities, bottom is from my Beta. They're working on something, and we just have to wait and see what it is. ;)

Edit: NormaJeane - 2016-10-21 - Pictures are restricted to a maximum size of 600x480 pixels.

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
It will appear unfinished as soon as you reach AF. And then built and operational once you research the required tech.

I'm not talking about the harbor, I'm talking about that island. I know you don't see the harbor until you hit that part of the Tech tree. But that island appears only in my Beta city, not in any of my Live cities. And yes, I have a Live city that is the same Age as my Beta city, and it doesn't have the island. If the island is part of the harbor in the AF, why does it appear only in my Beta city, and not in my Live cities? You see?

Beta (D).jpg Live (G).jpg

:p

DeletedUser6489

I'm not talking about the harbor, I'm talking about that island. I know you don't see the harbor until you hit that part of the Tech tree. But that island appears only in my Beta city, not in any of my Live cities. And yes, I have a Live city that is the same Age as my Beta city, and it doesn't have the island. If the island is part of the harbor in the AF, why does it appear only in my Beta city, and not in my Live cities? You see?

View attachment 1919 View attachment 1920

:p
It hasnt been added to live server landscapes as of yet

DeletedUser5097

A suggestion of the player Robin D, on the above picture the suggestion. She
suggest to extend the river for a better look, or maybe for support some kind
of new special good. Maybe Inno's team can do something with this suggestion?:cool:
foeriver_by_6inchnails-dakr08j.png