• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Second Viking City completed after 1 day

FoETipps

Farmer
Happened 10 minutes ago. I visited my viking city to collect productions and it asked me tio complete it as if I had completed the quest line again. I collected the rewards for my second viking city, used the fragments to make a runestine and built the runestone.

I only completed 5 quests in that second viking city. therefore this must be a bug.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Please see the announcement regarding the changes:

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/cultural-settlements-balancing-changes.9801/
Firstly, we'd like to mention that with this update we'll be finishing all currently running Settlements.

This means that after the update, upon going to the Settlement you will be able to collect all rewards for it (everyone will obtain the main reward as well as all timed rewards). Since the changes are quite significant, and to avoid any side effects, we decided we'll complete the existing Settlements for everyone so a new fresh Settlement can be started afterward.