• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Screen size of objects increasing ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9365
  • Start date

DeletedUser9365

Is everything displayed on beta about 12/13% larger in each dimension or are my eyes and my ruler wrong ?
To test - click town hall measure popup on beta - repeat on a live server .
We only just had the third level of size added and it seems to be creeping back , showing less on sacreen than before , requiring more moving round to watch city .

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Nope, I do not see what you mean... live and beta have the same size for me

maybe you have different browser zoom setting for every page?
browsers handle the pages as different because of the different subdomain and save separate zoom settings....

DeletedUser9365

I have tried altering zoom settings , it works on all live worlds , it works on the forum as well but Beta is unaffected .
Hence i believe there is a problem with code on beta .

I posted as it is damn inconvenient to keep an eye on your city when there is no consistency .
Browser is Opera . Win 10 . Nvidia 1050.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Just in case there was a misunderstanding...
I do not mean the game zoom but the browser zoom
usually this is influenced by pressing "CTRL +"/"CTRL -" or by using the mousewheel while holding CTRL down - make sure the browser is on 100% on both worlds an test again

alternatively there usually also is a menu option for it (in chrome, sorry - is in german):
upload_2019-8-9_15-8-4.png