• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Screen flashing

MageKnight

Farmer
Troubleshooting
rebooted
Since last update, the special buildings - Tavern - Expeditions, Market, PVP, Space, etc are strobing if I hover over them with a mouse and the rest of the screen is frozen.

I have to refresh the game to unfreeze, but then it happens again

Browser or App version and version number
Firefox
Recreation steps
Came back from PvP and things started flashing, came back from Aztec Buildings, same thing happened
Frequency
everytime
Can this be reproduced?
See above

Le Chaim

Farmer
Browser or operating system and version number WIndows 10 - Chrome Version 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Recreation steps. Cursor moving over special buildings (Antique Dealer. tavern, settlement, GBG) results in blue screen strobing as described above, can't interact
Frequency Every time
Can this be reproduced? Every time
Troubleshooting - Reloaded and cleared cache

EDIT Now seems resolved

Last edited:

SedaVrana01

Farmer
  • Browser and Version: Windows 10 Firefox 86.0.1 (64 bitů)
  • Overview of the bug: by clicking Antique Dealer or Expedition
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs: everytime
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions: Refresh
  • Summary: Account SedaVrana01

Last edited:

Blackfir5

Farmer
this ist the same issue with the happines on zero. it happens when a boost from the tavern is working.
yesterday I had this problems with the game. but not today, so I thought it was already done. but a few minutes ago, I startet 24h fight boost, now I have the problems again....

Last edited: