• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Screen configuration

Fenix

Viceroy
What I do is click crt + "+" and then ctr + "-", and the problem is fixed (add zoom, and go back to previous level)

vidicecilia

Baronet
Is there a particular viewport size the problem occurs at? If you adjust the size of the window does the problem go away at certain window sizes?

If you go into the townhall the game will tell you the exact size you've currently set the browser at. For me (currently) I'd have to make the browser window about this size for the problem to occur:

View attachment 7663

Hi, Emberguard!
How do you get to that place of the town hall?
Which is the path?
I can't find this table at my town hall.

Emberguard

Emperor
Hi, Emberguard!
How do you get to that place of the town hall?
Which is the path?
I can't find this table at my town hall.
My apologies, I mixed up my locations a bit there. I meant Settings.

unknown.png

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Hmm, maybe something is blocking things? Have you checked your browser console, if you notice any error when this issue occurs?

vidicecilia

Baronet
As it can not be reproduced, I will close it for now.

For more than 8 days the irregularity was reproduced without ceasing during 24 hours a day. More than 192 uninterrupted hours of reproduction of the problem None has investigated?
This is incredible!
Luckily you do not dedicate to medicine ....

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I was not able to reproduce it, never had it and I got no answer to my question. So I assumed, that the issue is fixed.

vidicecilia

Baronet
I was not able to reproduce it, never had it and I got no answer to my question. So I assumed, that the issue is fixed.

You are not able to reproduce it because it is just not voluntarily reproduced. I imagine that there should be people trained in Innogames that can solve such an important and annoying problem. Nobody asks you to solve this problem, it is not your job, it is the task of the developers.

vidicecilia

Baronet

I do not want you to feel bad when I sayl you that only developers can solve the problem. I program integrated circuits and I do not know what the causes of my problem are, so I think only the designers of the game can solve a issue related to the screen design.

Pafton

Viceroy
For accessibility reasons I always keep my computer scale at 125%, due to this the horizontal and vertical scrollbars appear. If I switch to the regular 100% size, they disappear. It was annoying at first but now I have learnt to tolerate it.

vidicecilia

Baronet
For accessibility reasons I always keep my computer scale at 125%, due to this the horizontal and vertical scrollbars appear. If I switch to the regular 100% size, they disappear. It was annoying at first but now I have learnt to tolerate it.

I have tried this modification while I had the problem, but it did not have any effect.
If I do it now there is a change in the size of the screen and the arrows appear.
This is an incredible mystery, because the problem appeared without any modification and it suddenly disappeared after 8 days without anyone doing anything.