• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Screen configuration

vidicecilia

Baronet
Troubleshooting
Yes
The screen configuration have change this morning and a piece of it is missing, so in order to see it, I must activate the arrows that are on the side and down.
I have reduced the size of the browser zoom, and the problem continues.

The game zoom only allows 2 optionsm, not 3 as always.

I have not problems with another pages.pantalla1.png

Browser or App version and version number
Chrome/96.0.4664.93,
Recreation steps
Log the game
Frequency
All time
Urgency
Urgent
Can this be reproduced?
It is happening now
Screenshots

tunix

Merchant
Perk Creator
Same here, with only two zoom options. With Brave Browser (Ubuntu). Instead of fixing the zoom problem, it's getting worse!

vidicecilia

Baronet
This problem is happening at Beta and life server.
It is very difficult to play without seeing the complete screen
Solve it, please!

vidicecilia

Baronet
I have not received any other bug reports about it. (I am also not affected)
Have you tried clearing your cache?

I have clean my cache.
In spite of you have not received another message informing a problem like mine, my problem is real and you can see my screenshot. What should I do about it if there is no other report of this problem? This is your product and you should investigate how to solve problems.
I manufacture machines and if a client has a problem with any of them, I don't answer him that I don't have other clients with his problem, I look for the solution.
Are you saying me that no person of Innogame will investigate this bug?

P.S.: You wrote "I am also not affected". If my problem was damaging you like it is doing to me, would you worry?

Last edited:

Fenix

Viceroy
Actually, this is not a new bug it is a very old one, it is something that is loaded late in the game (some minutes after everything else), and in FF does not alter the zoom, but the scrollbars appear. It is very annoying. It affects live and beta, I reported this a long time to live and it was completely dismissed (apparently was I that was wrong).
The fix in FF is clic Crt and "+" then clic Ctr and "-", and the scroll bars disappear. This will happen again only if you tun off FF and reload the game.

vidicecilia

Baronet
Actually, this is not a new bug it is a very old one, it is something that is loaded late in the game (some minutes after everything else), and in FF does not alter the zoom, but the scrollbars appear. It is very annoying. It affects live and beta, I reported this a long time to live and it was completely dismissed (apparently was I that was wrong).
The fix in FF is clic Crt and "+" then clic Ctr and "-", and the scroll bars disappear. This will happen again only if you tun off FF and reload the game.

Thanks a lot for your kindness, Fenix!
I'm sorry, but my language is Spanish and I can't understand what "FF" means. Can you explain it to me?
This bug is really unbearable for me!

Last edited:

vidicecilia

Baronet
@Juber
At this precise moment, my screen has recovered its correct configuration.
What happened? No one has informed the reasons for the flaw, nor the reasons for its recovery.
8 (eitht) days moving from one side to the other the arrows of the screen to be able to play, enduring that my problem was ignored
Unfortunately, Innogames does not have any respect for its customers.

Fenix

Viceroy
A new year has arrived and this old problem returns, now with something being introduced into the game several minutes after it starts. And there we have the sidebars again!

Emberguard

Emperor
Are you using windowed mode or full screen mode? I find those scroll bars in the past usually are a full screen mode thing

Emberguard

Emperor
Is there a particular viewport size the problem occurs at? If you adjust the size of the window does the problem go away at certain window sizes?

If you go into the townhall the game will tell you the exact size you've currently set the browser at. For me (currently) I'd have to make the browser window about this size for the problem to occur:

1641099414302.png