• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

scarecrow

DeletedUser2752

You do know it's decoration? 80 happiness per square is a good upgrade compared to 65.5 happiness from a newspaper stand (I have to admit though that it's not as high as all the other special event decorations...)

DeletedUser4229

it may be decoration officially, but 3x3 is a bit much for a decoration if you ask me. I was in hma when doing this and it is 430 there, the same as a market (ema cultural building). 720 in PE? Do you want to build a saloon (ie, 700, 3x3) when in PE? We all know the answer to that in no.

DeletedUser

You do know it's decoration? 80 happiness per square is a good upgrade compared to 65.5 happiness from a newspaper stand (I have to admit though that it's not as high as all the other special event decorations...)

do you know that in a good designed city there is no 3x3 place without a road :p

so change it in a cultural building and give more happiness ;)

DeletedUser2752

I leave a 16x16 space open in my city to make redesigning easier, so I will use that space until I have to remodel again. I do admit though I don't leave any open space in my main since I'm at the end of the tech tree, so there would be no point in redesigning, and I have no space for my scarecrow in there. Why exactly isn't the building called a pumpkin field or something? When I think of scarecrow, I would think of a 1x1 decoration(, so my preference would be 9 of those 1x1 scarecrows that give 78-80 happiness each)