• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Savings Jar - University

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Small update - looks like this is currently in A/B testing. Credit to Keypa III for the images.

MKy0AWc.png

mR87Xhv.png

T6Dq7bt.png

xk6v3Hx.png

F32lWpY.png

Looks like the more you research, the more prizes you get, with the cost staying at 5.99€ (Castle Points suggest USD value to be $4.99). Limited time offer of 4 days, and seems to trigger immediately after the tutorial, when you research the first non-tutorial tech.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
@UBERhelp1 thanks for the update. It appears that modern time games monetise more and specifically aggressively targets new players to spend money. Too bad it’s just another micro transaction and not something interesting like additional stuff we could unlock with a little more for cash.

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
@UBERhelp1 thanks for the update. It appears that modern time games mobilise and more aggressively targets new players to spend money. Too bad it’s just another micro transaction and not something interesting like additional stuff we could unlock with a little more for cash.
Yep! They've been focusing heavily on getting new players monetized as soon as possible

Bosun

Farmer
What the hell? I was hoping for a "new" technologies tree, something to have fun researching, be Mandrubar's lab assistant, discover/invent stuff, like a antiques dealer/castle kinda thing.

More cash grab, at the rate this is going, our "f2p" future will be very dark, if it still exists........

What the hell? I was hoping for a "new" technologies tree, something to have fun researching, be Mandrubar's lab assistant, discover/invent stuff, like a antiques dealer/castle kinda thing.

More cash grab, at the rate this is going, our "f2p" future will be very dark, if it still exists........
Sad n sad unfortunately I also thought the same that it would be something like a techtree 2.0more that it would be based on something academic

ironsage

Farmer
i thought it was some way that the guild can spend coins, supplies, goods, forgepoints and even diamonds to reseach tecks that give benefits to the whole guild like more fps from town hall, reduced times for townhall to cooldown, less waiting stuff for other stuff and more % goods,...