• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: SA:AB Asteroid ice (quest) doesn't recognize ice collection

Overview: Well, bug seems pretty straightforward, the story quest 'Asteroid Ice' does not recognize ice being collected regardless of it being taken by force or negotiation, also not limited to the first asteroid (Eros).
Occurrence: Always. No circumvention I could think of unless there's a different way of obtaining the ice apart from exploration sites that would be recognized.
Urgency: Story quest line broken though no crash. I guess, rather high nonetheless.

Remarks: I have ruled out any possible client-side issues. (Restarted game as there have been cases in the past where quest-givers recognized events only after a restart, no effect.)
Version: 1.176.5433c9de298 (25.03.2020 20:16)

Ah, found it. I suggest, merging our threads under my title, the other is... somewhat easy to overlook although I apologize for not having searched more thoroughly.

BeeVee

Squire
And how can we get this quest completed ?
Waiting until it get fixed or by contacting support ?