• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rumor in PvP : hood interaction

conqueror9

Regent
I have heard a rumor
when you attack your hoods, if "that hood" is online, then he can react ( instead of AI )

Is that True ??

If yes, I think i will give him infinite waiting .....shhhhhhhhhhhh:D
lock him into my city by using " super slow interaction from my side "

conqueror9

Regent
that feature is "announced" 1,5 years ago
http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/...-click-only-if-wanting-future-updates-spoiled

after "Finished Great Buildings Blueprints" & "Guild Wars" it could be the next "big" thing

thanks for that information

now, i know "how to defend a city"

when he attack me, i will handle my troop
after he move, then it is my turn
i open another browser to play in another game world
i will back every hour to do 1 move
and
see ..which side has lost thier playing time of that game world

perhaps
i leave my browser on while i sleep
when he attack, my broswer is on, that means i am online
so ...please wait...wait for my "awake up"

DeletedUser

the attacker will say thank you

because there will be a timer like 5 seconds and if you don't make a move then the computer does it :p
and you will then lose the right to self-defend for the next 24 hours :eek:
if someone does it too often he will lose it forever

because they know how people like you would abuse it :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is exactly why such a feature will never be implemented Conquerer

DeletedUser2752

There are a few ways that could be countered:
1) What BetaTest03 described
2) Have a time limit for a battle (5 min?) and after that time limit, both sides will auto
3) If you click on auto (attacker or defender), you can leave the battle

One problem with the third option is that if your supplies are ready in 10 minutes and you get into a battle with another player, you can extend that battle for 20 minutes before he can plunder, but if another player attacks while this battle is going on (or has already breach the defense), you will not be able to get back to your city without finishing the current battle.
Also, if option 3 wasn't implemented with 1 or 2, then the plunderer should get 48 hours to plunder a city that was defended manually

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1264

And the defender would get points for defending successfully. Would the defense armies really be destroyed? I suppose they would. But what would happen if someone else attacked while you were busy fighting? Would there be a queue?

And other questions. No wonder they haven't implemented this! :cool: