• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rosa Parks Historical Questline

Pafton

Viceroy
A new historical questline on Rosa Parks (4 Feb 1913-24 Oct 2005)
portrait_256.jpg

R_SS_MultiAge_ParksBonus17.png

Residential Building

DeletedUser7942

What... the actual...
What? You need me to elaborate? She was an activist in the civil rights movement, the civil rights movement was in large part to end segregation so whether the State is forcing segregation or forcing integration I ask you, what fundamentally is the difference? One value is being forced either way. I suppose I'm coming from an anarchist perspective in such regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cardena

Squire
What? You need me to elaborate? She was an activist in the civil rights movement, the civil rights movement was in large part to end segregation so whether the State is forcing segregation or forcing integration I ask you, what fundamentally is the difference? One value is being forced either way. I suppose I'm coming from an anarchist perspective in such regards.

Who says that she was for FORCED integration? To end separation, means an end to make difference in the treatment of citizens for a randomly choosen distinction ( in that case colour of skin).

Forced Integration would for me mean, that the state enforces that all citizen have the same behaviour.

I see a big, big difference between those two.

The first is a question about how the state acts. The second would be about how individuals act.

DeletedUser7942

Who says that she was for FORCED integration? To end separation, means an end to make difference in the treatment of citizens for a randomly choosen distinction ( in that case colour of skin).

Forced Integration would for me mean, that the state enforces that all citizen have the same behaviour.

I see a big, big difference between those two.

The first is a question about how the state acts. The second would be about how individuals act.
Not sure what to tell ya, if you don't believe she was for integration then nothing I can say will change that belief. I mean the result of her most famous event/boycott/protest was the full integration on busses.

DeletedUser8341

It doesn't look very residential, even though it is classed as a Residential building. With an appearance like that, I hope it doesn't really provide population.

What is the long-term outcome of removing apartheid? I would say it is prosperity (coins), improved average satisfaction (happiness) and greater personal wealth (supplies).

Pafton

Viceroy
@ncshsg can I ask please where you get the information for the spoilers from?
Easy enough... Right click on any image in the forum and you can open it in a new tab. http://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/shared/avatars/portrait_256.jpg. I sometimes check these portraits as they provide an apt indicator as to what might be upcoming (just replace the numbers). From then on, its just identifying the portrait (for historical questlines) and finding the right building link.

DeletedUser7942

What in the heck did your post have to do with this thread? Sounds like you're just trying to stir the pot for no good reason here.
Huh? It's Rosa Parks. Or am I mistaken that the politics of a political figure in the game is out of bounds? I think they should do Jesus Christ next with a Jesus Avatar, I'm sure no one would discuss anything like religion then ay?

DeletedUser8471

Huh? It's Rosa Parks. Or am I mistaken that the politics of a political figure in the game is out of bounds? I think they should do Jesus Christ next with a Jesus Avatar, I'm sure no one would discuss anything like religion then ay?

Can we please? I want the avatar xD regardless if they use the standard-inaccurate white version of him. I'm not religious, but that would be hands down a top pick for me. Unless we can have a Bhudda avatar, which would be top on my list. For now Ghandi will have to do

DeletedUser8537

Forgive me if I've missed previous quest lines following similar themes as I've only been playing FoE a couple of months. But in my opinion any Historic Questline that highlights an icon of Human Rights or Animal Rights is welcome.