• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Rogues don't change when hit

DeletedUser5769

i just fought 2 legionnaires and 6 rogues
so targeted rogues first to get them to change and to minimize damage of my troops
and tho when i hovered over units on the field it showed they are changed, their appearance on the field and on the bar bellow was unchanged, so was really hard to see which one was turned and which one wasn't
every time rogue (or rogue that "was" changed) got hit, it would flicker like it's changing, only to get into rogue disguise again - maybe it's their halloween outfit :eek:
it stayed like that until the end of the fight (which i lost btw :p)
here's the capture in the mid of the battle
Capture.jpg
i'm using firefox latest version, and prior this fight i just logged on, collected and went to fights so all cache and cookies were cleared, got newest flash player (yesterday!) and all that......

Andi47

Overlord
This bug has already be been reported here: http://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?4077-Changelog-Regression-1-38-Mission (5th post)

Anyway I'd say it is quite urgent, hence the bug makes it very difficult to fight against (or with) armies with rouges.

BTW: When you fight against an army with 2 legionnaires and 6 rogues, try fighting with ballistas and kill the legionnaires before shooting at the rogues. When all other units are gone, the rogues can't change anymore and die instead when hit.

DeletedUser5769

tnx and sorry
using search tool didn't find this msg
and i didn't read that thread before posting :(
*feels ashamed*

DeletedUser2752

Thanks for pointing us to the post Andi, will mark as duplicate :)