• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Rogue Hideout

cicix

Farmer
Hello!
I play on the server .ro... cirgard. I found a big problem that local administrators have not managed to solve it. I can not store the Rogue Hideout. We tried all and we did not succeed. Please help me because I want to store building.
Greetings

DeletedUser

then you have to wait until the ro server gets the version where it works :rolleyes:

cicix

Farmer
Greetings all!
Nothing happend...again I could not store the building... even after 1.99 update.
I wrote again and got the same administrators answer: We will forward to the senior administrators.

DeletedUser

Beta just received the fix for this yesterday as I posted here.
The fix is not on the live servers yet.

NorMags

Baronet
Greetings all!
Nothing happend...again I could not store the building... even after 1.99 update.
I wrote again and got the same administrators answer: We will forward to the senior administrators.
It just confirms : Local support around the world cant't help with nothing at all... one in my guild lost around 500 Rouges, support did nothing to help, several players included me lost lots of Diamond due to a bug... the help we got : nada, zip, nothing... Inno sentral keeps hiding behind we must contact local support, Yeah right... big help in that..