• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Road to victory

Emberguard

Emperor
Hippodrome C: 54% (D)
Hippodrome S: 36% (D)
Wonder Wheel: 32% (D)
Mountain Reserve: 30% (D)
Druid Temple: 28%
Sun Temple: 24% (D)
House of Wolf: 15% (D)
Winter Bakery: 13% (D)
Ancient Obelisk: 6% (D)
Ancient Obelisk: 2% (D)
Olympic Treasury: 28% x2 (56%) (D)
Whatever-that-thing-was: 6% x2 (12%) (D)
Ochre Yard: 8% x4 (32%) (D)
Sentinel Outpost: 2% x6 (12%) (D)
Gate of Sun God: 4% x12 (48% (D)
Sentinel Outpost L2: 4% x33 (132%) (D)
Total: 542

Great Buildings:
77 + 76 + 76 + 66: 295

542 + 295 = 827 defense stat total

Yep. Definitely didn't add Statue of Honour to your stats. However I didn't do the event far enough to activate the event bonus

mine is not decreased, for me its only a visual bug
Did you participate in the event? And do you have the event hub bonus active? (just so we can work out if there's any common attributes between cities or if it's completely unrelated)

podkap1970

Emperor
Did you participate in the event? And do you have the event hub bonus active? (just so we can work out if there's any common attributes between cities or if it's completely unrelated)
yes i did, and the event hub bonus does show in the town hall

but the bonus from the road to victory does not show in the townhall
i had same attack/def bonus on monday morning, so its a visual bug, or the bug do exists longer than last week saturday

Edit: nvm it does show as statues of honor def bonus in the town hall, so all fine for me, visual bug on the buildings in the city

aellaceltic

Farmer
still the defence from the roads to victory is not active even though is appeared on the buildings. why are mocking us so badly ?

CrashBoom

Legend
still the defence from the roads to victory is not active even though is appeared on the buildings. why are mocking us so badly ?
We have reported this to our gamedevelopers.
For now the only fix is to move one of your roads to get your bonus back.
Unfortunately it means that it will reset your productions of that chain.