• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Road to Victory

adamskeemer

Farmer
I must have missed the message saying about the Roads to Victory no longer being allowed to trade at the antique dealer, when did this happen as i regularly traded mine in as their worth to me in my city is next to none, and their worth in the AD was better for me. Now all i can do is delete them which makes getting them pointless

Sibel

Merchant
I think they are automatically locked, but you can remove the lock manually, and then sell them.
And yes, they are too big for what they give as bonus.

CrashBoom

Legend
I must have missed the message
yes you missed that

Improvements
  • For quite some time you have been asking us to provide a feature that prevents you from mistakenly selling items from your inventory, and now the wait is over. Some items will be automatically closed as soon as you receive them: All main cultural settlement buildings and their respective fragments, upgrade and selection kits, as well as the main event buildings from 2019 onwards! Nevertheless, keep in mind it will not cover Antiques Dealer exclusive rewards!