• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rhino contest Winners !

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So, based on the results of the poll, our winners are:

• 1st Place - Harleen
  • 2nd Place - chat
  • 3rd Place - jovada
  • 4th Place - Silveralius
  • 5th Place - caelian

As I think everyone's entries were winners, everyone is receiving a reward.

• 1st Place received 450 diamonds, 40 FP's and a special gift from HQ (I will contact you through support)
  • 2nd Place received 350 diamonds, 30 FP's and a special gift
  • 3rd Place received 250 diamonds, 20 FP's and a special gift
  • 4th Place received 150 diamonds. 15 FP's
  • 5th Place received 75 diamonds and 10 FP's

I want to thank all of you for participating, and keep your eyes open for our next contest,
Z.D.

P.S. - I forgot to mention that the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will also receive a premium building of their choice, up to their current tech age. Again I will contact you privately, thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8061

Thank you very much and I'd like to congratulate everyone.

@Zarok Dai, I have a suggestion for future contests. Everyone remembers special little decorations we had on football events, Masquerade ball & the one given when the rating system'd changed. I think it'd be nice if FoE team develops another similar little thing as a gift for those who participate and those who win. It'd be very pleasant to place something meaningful in our cities :)

DeletedUser

or maybe they could give competition winners a special achievement to proudly display in their profile

I don't know how practical it would be to do as the details on each one would be different, but as a player I like this idea :)