• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • Halloween Event 2021

Read all about the Halloween Event 2021 here!
  • Castle System

The Castle System is a brand new feature in Forge of Empires which aims to reward players that are playing Forge of Empires actively. Come check it out in your city!
    Do you want to know more about this new feature? Then click here!
  • Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire

We are proud to present you our brand new Cultural Settlement: The Mughal Empire!
    This is the fifth of our Cultural Settlements, and your job is to help expand the Mughal Embassy.
    Read all about it here!

Rhino contest Winners !

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Retired Community Manager

So, based on the results of the poll, our winners are:

• 1st Place - Harleen
  • 2nd Place - chat
  • 3rd Place - jovada
  • 4th Place - Silveralius
  • 5th Place - caelian

As I think everyone's entries were winners, everyone is receiving a reward.

• 1st Place received 450 diamonds, 40 FP's and a special gift from HQ (I will contact you through support)
  • 2nd Place received 350 diamonds, 30 FP's and a special gift
  • 3rd Place received 250 diamonds, 20 FP's and a special gift
  • 4th Place received 150 diamonds. 15 FP's
  • 5th Place received 75 diamonds and 10 FP's

I want to thank all of you for participating, and keep your eyes open for our next contest,
Z.D.

P.S. - I forgot to mention that the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will also receive a premium building of their choice, up to their current tech age. Again I will contact you privately, thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8061

Thank you very much and I'd like to congratulate everyone.

@Zarok Dai, I have a suggestion for future contests. Everyone remembers special little decorations we had on football events, Masquerade ball & the one given when the rating system'd changed. I think it'd be nice if FoE team develops another similar little thing as a gift for those who participate and those who win. It'd be very pleasant to place something meaningful in our cities :)

Retired Community Manager

or maybe they could give competition winners a special achievement to proudly display in their profile
I don't know how practical it would be to do as the details on each one would be different, but as a player I like this idea :)