• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: reward not available anymore

Sam Vimes

Farmer
Troubleshooting
Don't know
Clicking an incident in my town I get the message: "This reward is not available anymore"
This is new to me, as I'm not aware of incident rewards that are available shorter then the incident itself. But ok, assume this is possible, than at least the incident should disappear after clicking it, but that is not the case.

Sam Vimes

Browser or App version and version number
Firefox Windows 10
Recreation steps
click an incident, but not all incidents will behave the same way.
Frequency
I've seen it once
Urgency
There is some urgency, as the causing incident stays in town
Can this be reproduced?
I've not tried.

Attachments

• 2021 0423 - incident.pdf
    788 KB · Views: 10

YukonJack

Farmer
I have been seeing this as well, on both the Beta server and the live server, using Chrome browser. One incident a day will appear, but when clicked on, it gives an error message stating the reward is no longer available. Incident icon disappears and error message goes away after clicking the "OK" button on the error message.
1.204.e9161d7ac90 (26.04.2021 19:58), YukonJack (159619), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Chrome/90.0.4430.85, 1280x618, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

YukonJack

Farmer
This bug is an ongoing issue. Currently, the incidents that do not give a reward, no longer generate an error message, they just disappear with no reward given. This continues to occur on both the Beta server and the live servers.

there's a bug in the game. server says there's roads incident - game doesnt show them. game shows other incidents - server doesnt list them. so when you click the incident, of course there's no reward given by the inno server.

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
This bug is still occurring. Support ticket was started. Happens with 3 different browsers, and has been going on at least since early April.

Fenix

Viceroy
They removed the annoying warning that there was nothing, but even today I got 4 or 5 in a row with nothing.

I don't have external programs, but I know that there are 1 that can identify the number of incidents present. It doesn't hurt to believe that this is the expected behavior for incidents, if the objective is to make these programs ineffective.