• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Reviving old Selection Kits/Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
Selection Kits appearing as Event Daily Prizes are worthless junk, if you already have a Max Level in your city from an earlier year's version of the Event.
Details
For example, a Pillar of Heroes Upgrade can age-up only a Max Level Pillar of Heroes.
Balance
It restores value to otherwise worthless Selection Kits and Upgrades from years past.
Abuse Prevention
The limiting of the age-up ability, which already happens automatically when upgrading a lower level, to only the same ME building as the Upgrade Kit.
Summary
Event Daily Prizes have become mundane, or as in the case of the old Selection Kits, useless, except for Renovation Kits making for very dull events.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes. DNSL read and prior suggestions checked.
Allowing Upgrades for older Main Event buildings to act as a One-Up/Reno Kit for already Max Level ME buildings.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Allowing Upgrades for older Main Event buildings to act as a One-Up/Reno Kit for already Max Level ME buildings.
What?
You can have pilars of herose in Future Era on lvl 2.

Go to Mars. Get other selection kits. And simply upgrade it? And it will automaticly upgread to your current era.

I dont get the idea

And also you can start building next pilar of heroes. It is not limitted to one building per city xd

.Chris

Baronet
That's what Reno/OneUp Kits are for
If you have spare kits you can just start a new building...

I think the OP is suggesting that Special Building selection kits work as a One-Up kit on special buildings that are at max level. IMO, if the special building is worth having in the city it's worthwhile using the Selection Kits to build another one.

I think the OP is suggesting that Special Building selection kits work as a One-Up kit on special buildings that are at max level. IMO, if the special building is worth having in the city it's worthwhile using the Selection Kits to build another one.
but upgrading building with "lvl up" like from 9 lvl to 10 lvl" always put it up to current age. so it works like renovation.

Status
Not open for further replies.