• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Return of the PVP Towers

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
to be fair with non GBG players, GBG fights should also not be taken into account in PvP towers
The difference is that a phone player cannot access GvG.
In your example, the player does not want to make GBGs.

For the arenas, Inno did not understand 3 things:
- bots are not considered PvP
- defense has never been valued
- players want to compare themselves to all players their age.

CrashBoom

Legend
The difference is that a phone player cannot access GvG.
In your example, the player does not want to make GBGs.
the difference is that a phone player does not want to use a computer

because he wants to play any time any place
but a computer player cannot access FoE any time any place.

I for example can only play FoE when I am at home at my PC
because I don't want to buy an expensive smart phone only to play FoE with it

that are all decissions by the players and not anything that can't be changed

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Not everyone can access a PC, but everyone has a phone today.
This debate is interesting, but let us not forget that we are subjected to Inno's choice to group PC players and phone players in a game where everyone does not have the same permissions.

CrashBoom

Legend
Theory by the absurd because we only speak here of the players on FOE.
theory ?

I only play on PC because my phone can't be used to play FoE

so it is no theory that there are PC FoE players without the possibility to play the app on the phone

but yes I could buy a better phone and get a mobile internet for it too. only for FoE. but that is the same than telling someone without a PC to buy one.
but the PC would be much cheaper. and internet could be used from their phone if they know how ;)

but back to the original topic
not counting GvG and also not counting GBG in the PvP tower

Owl II

Emperor
If they remove GBG and GVG from PVP towers, as well as fights in RQ, PVP towers will get their original meaning. It might even be interesting. @xivarmy is right now. They (devs) returned PVP towers. And this takes away the hope we will have an interesting or at least not absurd PVP gameplay

Owl II

Emperor
You will be in favor when you have few time to do a lots of battles in GBG or fight against player that use macro clicks
This is not true. I take the first place in PVP towers much more often than the second. And I know of no greater nonsense than this contest. My rivals cultivates and slaughters champs, and working hard clicking quests. All of this takes up time that they could have spent on other, more fun things. I just play in a small guild, where GBG has more fights per player than the top guilds

Owl II

Emperor
I am so glad that pvp towers are back. And as it was already said, main reason why I am happy is that OK button in battle result window will be once again aligned with autobattle. So fights on PC will be more flluent and less clumsy.

Only people who play only on phone/tablet can have anything against it.

Thank you Inno for listening to us, PC players.
Sure. Is useless to asking them to correct the position of the battle windows. It's easier to bring back the obsolete junk

Sure. Asking them to correct the position of the battle windows is useless. It's easier to bring back the obsolete junk

Well, I asked several times to fix position of that window (and I was not the only one). Never got any response.

So why exactly it is bothering you that something is coming back? Does it hurt you in any way? Is it destroying your play in any way? Removal of this was destroying mine becuase fighting became clumsy, that is why I complained. But complaints about returning of something that does not hurt anybodys play is something I really dont get.

BTW, dont get me wrong, I would be much happier if they fixed alignment of those windows and buttons (because even with PVP towers back it will still be clumsy on sunday night when towers are over). But if this is the only way how to "fix" it, I am OK with it.

Owl II

Emperor
So why exactly it is bothering you that something is coming back? Does it hurt you in any way? Is it destroying your play in any way? Removal of this was destroying mine becuase fighting became clumsy, that is why I complained. But complaints about returning of something that does not hurt anybodys play is something I really dont get.
I wrote above

Sinitar

Regent
This is not true. I take the first place in PVP towers much more often than the second. And I know of no greater nonsense than this contest. My rivals cultivates and slaughters champs, and working hard clicking quests. All of this takes up time that they could have spent on other, more fun things. I just play in a small guild, where GBG has more fights per player than the top guilds
Listen,
We great players don't need the extra medals because we take them a position directly from someone; I don't need it myself but consider that it gives you a push to use all types of units to have fun and not just use key units in the various areas. In addition it is true that the points won in the towers are mostly "fake", but this allows you to see in your neighborhood who and how active a particular player is.
And since innogames has no intention of "modifying" the window so as not to waste further time, the return of the towers is welcome for anyone who prefers speed in carrying out military actions.

Owl II

Emperor
Listen,
We great players don't need the extra medals because we take them a position directly from someone; I don't need it myself but consider that it gives you a push to use all types of units to have fun and not just use key units in the various areas. In addition it is true that the points won in the towers are mostly "fake", but this allows you to see in your neighborhood who and how active a particular player is.
And since innogames has no intention of "modifying" the window so as not to waste further time, the return of the towers is welcome for anyone who prefers speed in carrying out military actions.
I understand you perfectly. You are resigned to the fact there will be no right solution. They will not remove the ability to wind up "empty" rating points. They will not correct the position of the battle windows. I resigned, too. But I don't see any reason to applaud devs for this nonsense.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
1) There was an obsolete "trick".
2) it has been replaced with a bad "trick".
3) the obsolete "trick" came back, the bad one removed.
4) it has been replaced by an uninteresting "trick".
5) the obsolete "trick" came back, the uninteresting "trick" remains.

I am very happy ! :eek::eek::eek: