• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Reset of account and New server

DeletedUser

Hey Team.

Just wanted to ask in here so others could follow.

What could be the deal with a reset of my/our account?
At the moment i have come back into + with population. But with the new update i feel for a reset of my account.
BUT at the same time, i would hate to lose my progress in the tech tree and the diamonds i have used on stuff etc.

So either that, or how would it go with the upcoming new world/server.
Can we choose to shift to the new world and start over, or do we need to "win" a new key to be able to play there.

All in all, what is our options exactly :)

DeletedUser302

If you read the announcement that came with the 0.9.0 update it said that we can use the keys that we had received for the Exclusive Preview can be used to access the Closed Beta. From that announcement it also said that this server will carry on as it is.

DeletedUser4

Your old beta key will work on the en.forgeofempires.com version. If you preregistered you will also receive an e-mail with a key.

The beta.forgeofempires.com server will not be reset, so do not worry.