• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Research not responding when finshed

DeletedUser

My quest for ''Knowledge is power'' what ask me to research an militairy building didnt respond after Phalax,Siege weapons and Militia. That are 3 militairy buildings but i stil see it and didnt get the reward . In game no problem.Buildings are open.

DeletedUser

By great responce by many players i wil respond to my own threath. :)

There is a mistake made by the developers from this question. They ask to'' research an milirairy building'' But the question must be ''Research the Archery'' After done that the quest responded and is done. Maybe a good idea to call the questions a bit more to the point? That can prevent asking questions !!!!

Thank for the help!!!!!!!

DeletedUser929

your problem i believe was related to a bug that came with 0.10 update which caused certain quests not to complete. A minor update fixing that issue has since been rolled out which should explain why you are now able to complete said quest. in future the quest should in fact complete with the research of any military building like asked for

DeletedUser

Thanks for that answer.

More bugs known by now? I have a few more to. Health restoring cost more time than building the unit and that takes 2 houres.Wow health restoring isnt working or bad working. After collecting the rent from the houses many times those boxes show up again and you may klick all houses again to get rid of it. NO pay the second time.:( And so on.!! Why is it so hard for the game makers(developers) to get there scripts right?