• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

replacement army and defenses replacement (GVG)

• Thread starter DeletedUser5228
  • Start date

DeletedUser5228

Hello,

As already known, many players complain of small guilds that destroy large riding siege after siege, they exclude the siege and another player mounts each other again without giving time to replace defenses.
My suggestion is to not allow more to exclude enclosures, since when it is broken or deleted the guild loses the goods just as, if not more delete gives a chance to the union to defend because the attackers will not know the exact moment of reset again.
Players gave up to join goods to gvg and only use it to exchange for forges points.
If something is not done, I suspect that no guild will reach the highest levels in our server.

DeletedUser5149

If something is not done, I suspect that no guild will reach the highest levels in our server.

Since at least 1 guild (Russian) has already reached level 50, and there are guilds in US servers that are at least level 48, this statement is obviously not true. When a good experienced guild is attacking, they can almost always replace a siege before the a new defense army can be placed (it takes less clicks to do so). We have proved this many times.