• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Repeating Soccer Quest "ExtraTraining"?

DeletedUser5178

World: Beta zz Dunarsund
Browser and Version: Google Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153 m
Overview of the bug: "Extra Training" quest repeating
Screenshots: N/A
How often this occurs: Every time I complete "Extra Training", it is the next quest that appears for Soccer event
Urgency: Annoying, but hardly urgent
Preventative Actions: N/A
Summary: I've gotten the "Extra Training" quest three or four times in a row now. I finish it, collect my reward, and its the next quest that appears - again. This is killing my ability to stockpile supplies. Why isn't the quest changing once it is completed? Or did I miss something posted elsewhere and this is by design until the end of the event?
I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: No fix I am aware of

podkap1970

Emperor
yes same happen to me aswell, doing the mission 3rd time now, built 4x Hunter to complete the 24h Production

i got the mission, after i did complete mission #25 (take 35 shots and build 6 buildings from current age)

Last edited:

DeletedUser5178

Good to know I'm not alone - I just want to make sure I'm not stuck in an endless loop on this quest. LOL

I guess if it pops up AGAIN tomorrow, I can make room for 4 Blacksmiths. Its just a pain to have to rearrange, build something (spending supplies/coins) just to finish a quest repeatedly, then delete the buildings. :(

DeletedUser

I think I had it 3 times now wioth 20 shots. And today it's again 4x24h but with 40 shots.
It's weird because I heard the questline actually does end and grant a grand prize (a single victory tower (hooray?).

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Morning all.

This isn't a bug, it is an intentionally recurring quest for the event, a 'buffer quest'. It should end today and be replaced by another.

conqueror9

Regent
Morning all.

This isn't a bug, it is an intentionally recurring quest for the event, a 'buffer quest'. It should end today and be replaced by another.

B4 it end, can it give me 4 runs on that 4 X 24 hour quest ....I am boring w/o quests ~~~~~

podkap1970

Emperor
i got that quest on live server too now, wtf ? (8th quest, after i had to build 2 buildings from current age)
i got no room for 4x Blacksmith, have to use my normal supply buildings now .........

this questline makes so much trouble :(

DeletedUser5178

Morning all.

May I suggest then, that the quest text include that the repetition of "Extra Training" is by design and it not a bug/mistake. I think a lot of people found this confusing and thought something was wrong. Just a thought.