• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Remove the links that open a province on the campaign map after it has been fully conquered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenix

Viceroy
Reason
It's useless, it's annoying, and it will save resouces
Details
If you click does nothing
Balance
nothing
Abuse Prevention
nothing
Summary
I don't see any purpose in accessing a province that has already been completely conquered, the huge amount of times that happens to me when I want to start an exploration or attack to collect "ore" is annoying, very annoying. I don't want to know what was in that province for nothing, if I want to consult the Wiki.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
no
I don't know if this has already been suggested or not, but here goes.

I don't see any purpose in accessing a province that has already been completely conquered, the huge amount of times that happens to me when I want to start an exploration or attack to collect "ore" is annoying, very annoying. I don't want to know what was in that province for nothing, if I want to consult the Wiki.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

Velvet Thunder

FORUM MODERATOR
Beta Moderator
I will forward this, but let me be honest, it may have a lower probability of being considered as it does not address a "game-changing" feature or some major QoL improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.